Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil Cherry Seed Oil & Mint Hand Soap uploaded by Tanya M.

BY DIAL

Dial?? NutriSkin With Fruit Oil???Cherry Seed Oil & Mint Hand Soap.
New!

• Does this specific flavor come in a foam version? 2 Answers
  • I like the foam hand soap over regular simply bc you don'...2 Answers
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am a big fan of Dial hand soaps. I do feel that it washes off the hands easily and leaves them clean and fresh! The number of flavors is pretty good and it seems like they are trying to add new ones often. It leave the hands soft too. I prefer the foamy type over the gel one more though but I only saw a few flavors of that kind.
Idionne W.
New Orleans, LA
When I first saw this hand soap I was a little skeptical about trying it out but I am so glad that I did. I love how subtle the scent is. You can smell the cherry a lot heavier than the mint. For the most part I love how you do not have to use a lot to lather your hands. I would recommend this product!
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Antibacterial soap can dry your hands out easily, but this soap has the best of both worlds; antibacterial properties AND moisturizer! It's great in the winter months when hands easily dry out. It's less harsh.
Daisy L.
Although I like the additions to my hand soap, I would like to think it's not necessary. I am happy with this line however, it's fun and my hands feel refreshed.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
My hand feel super moisturized after using this soap. Most other hand soaps make my hands feel dry and i have to apply lotion after, but with this one i don't have to.
casey G.
Toms River, NJ
I like the foam hand soap over regular simply bc you don't have to use as much of it when you wash your hands. To me it also feels like my hands are cleaner also
Grace H.
Hope, AR
Love the fragrance and how soft my hands are after using this product. I have tried many others but I keep buying this one when I run out
Tanya M.
I love this product! I have a bottle in every room with a sink. I makes my hands feel fresh and clean with out drying them out!
Abagail H.
I always feel like I have clean and germ free hands after using Dial Antibacterial Soap which makes this momma happy!
Keila E.
Tabasco, México
Dial NutriSkin nourishes and softens your skin, has delicious smell and moisturizes your hands, it's one of my favorites hand soap
casey G.
Toms River, NJ
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Does this specific flavor come in a foam version?