BY DIAL

Description;

Dial Nutriskin soap helps promote healthy skin while it cleans. It contains seven bio nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, giving your body's outer layer a daily dose of needed nutrition. With white peach and Shea butter, it also moisturizes and leaves you with a fresh scent. This pack contains an 8-count of Dial bar soap.

Soap (Sodium Tallowate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Sodium Cocoate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Sodium Palmate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Palm Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Tallow Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Palm Kernel Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Fragrance, PEG-8, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Linoleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid (and) Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Magnesium Gluconate Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate and/or Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide.

Nancy O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This soap smells wonderful. It's fragrance almost invites you to have a bite of that delicious scent. It's smooth and creamy. The soap lathers beautifully. It's glides on the skin like the softest cream ever . It leaves my skin soft and supple. The best quality is it's anti bacterial properties. It last for quite a while. First me I could shower in the morning and I am still fresh in areas that are most necessary. That's an important fact about this soap. I have the confidence to stay out all day and I am still fresh after being out. I have even been complimented. A gentleman sitting next said " you smell good " . Confidence in knowing you smell fresh and clean is the reason I return to this product over and over. Its satisfying and gratifying to use this Dial brand soap.
Josmir D.
Miramar, FL
Dial take care of my family’s skin as mine too. When to choose our soap bar it’s a very important decision since our skind is very delicated. We will keep using Dial because have been our brand for over years and we know that we won’t regret. Don’t thing about it use Dial!!
Kevin W.
Hampton
Being a darkskinned man dry skin and ashiness area real concern.   The Shea in this soap leaves mr more moisturized,  combating the dry skin.   This is a must have for people who live in low humidity climates,  and for those who suffer harsh winter temps.
Kenya W.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The only soap I will use it’s actually cleans you even right before my surgery my doctor recommended dial but it’s all I use anyways! Antibacterial keeps you fresh and clean keeps you smelling good and it’s affordable!!
Melody A.
This is my family’s everyday bath soap for now. I wanted to try this variant and I am not disappointed. I love the Shea butter scent and it doesn’t dry out my skin. I like it that it’s not that expensive.
Brandon T.
Lincoln University
This soap is so affordable and does it’s job. If you’re looking for a cheap alternative I would suggest this brand of soap. It smells really nice and it’s smooth on skin. I got it at walmart but I have found some at dollar tree before. I recommend!
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
This bar soap is gentle and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. The white peach and shea butter scent is heavenly! Dial Nutriskin bar soaps are very affordable and can be found at most drugstore chains like Walgreens and CVS. They last a surprisingly long time, too!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I use both soap and shower gel when I'm taking a shower. I like to be extra clean and this is the only soap bar that smells okay! I like it and the bar itself lasts awhile and I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for some new bar soap.
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I love the Dial Nutriskin white peach and Shea butter glycerin soap because it has such a soft smell and because it contains Shea butter it makes your skin feel soft while the glycerin really helps get rid of dead skin.
Justin J.
San Antonio
Bar soap smells amazing but it always leaves my skin dry. I used to use bar soap a lot till I found liquid body wash. I don’t recommend dial if you’re looking for a silky finish this soap leaves you dry.

Amazon