BY DIAL

Description:

Give your exterior its daily dose of sustenance with this Dial NutriSkin White Peach and Shea Butter Soap. It contains seven bio-nutrients and has a pleasant scent. This glycerin soap is skillfully developed to promote refreshing and revitalising results. It is infused with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrient-rich ingredients. This soap can be used in the bath or shower to help you maintain a glowing and healthier looking you. This Dial NutriSkin soap is available in a 6-count pack with 120ml bars. It contains shea butter, which is a skin conditioner that contains vitamin A and E to improve and prevent dermal environmental damage. The result is a soap that helps with elasticity while also leaving it feeling replenished and nourished. Make this bountifully beneficial hygiene accessory an essential part of your regimen.

Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance, Peg-8, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Linoleic Acid (And) Linolenic Acid (And) Tocopherol, Collagen Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Magnesium Gluconate Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide. *Contains One Or More of These Ingredients.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and isn't too touch on my sensitive skin. I don't feel dried out after using it." in 3 reviews
Julie K.
I really liked this bar soap. Personally I think it had the best smell of all of the Dial products. The only reason for 4 stars is because while in the shower, it made my skin feel very dry. Although, once out of the shower my skin felt like I had just put lotion on! It feels amazing!
April S.
Dallas
This one smells the house up beautifully and is so creamy. It makes everything feel cleaner, the soap smell is so strong, I like that. But it’s just a little better than average soap to me.
daymar c.
I love Dial products especially their soaps. This soap is one that I have used again and again, for many years. The Shea leaves my skin feelings so soft and hydrated, I would recommend.it super inexpensive too .
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
Such a great product. Smells great and the scent lasts all day. It’s easy to use and is very affordable. It’s effective and keeps me feeling clean. It’s also easily accessible.
Ashley P.
Great smelling soap leaves your skin soft although it isn't an anti bacterial soap I do still buy it regardless what my husband says and only because it smells great
Eladria Z.
This soap smells great and leaves my skin soft and luxurious. You don't need expensive lush soap to get the job done. This soap is affordable and amazing. I love all of dial products and the smell is just amazing.
antasia h.
bedford
SMELLS GREAT! dosent dry my skin out and lasts a while. its not too pricey. i have nothing bad to say about this soap. it worked great on my skin and i would get it again in a heartbeat
Christy C.
Pelham
My favorite scent of dial bar soap! Love the glycerin soap as it seems to last longer! My husband will use it also so we don't have to buy 2 different kinds due to the scent! Affordable and recommended
Meghan H.
Dial bar soap (any scent) is the only soap I can use to shave my arms and legs with! I 100% recommend this product. I use it at least twice a week and my skin is always so clean.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
I love the scent of this soap also it doesn’t leave a sticky or filmy residue on your skin. The Shea butter in this soap softens the skin and I’ve even used it on my face