BY DIAL

Dial Nutriskin White Peach & Shea Butter Bar Soap Plus 7 bio nutrients Your daily dose of skin nutrition With vitamins, minerals and nutrients see more...

Chandler W.
I did a review on the liquid soap, so the bar soap works just as well as the liquid. But it sold out everywhere, but it makes your skin feel so nourished and moisturizing. I brought from either Target or Amazon, but considering it might be sold I don't really recommend it and I will not be buying this again!
Joycelyn B.
Burleson, TX
I love the scent and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. I recommend this item if you are considering buying it.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it. Keeps my skin soft and moisturized and I even use it on my face every day before using a special cleanser. Can't beat the price and one bar lasts for a while. I will try other varieties of dial soap as well.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This bar soap is gentle and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. The white peach and shea butter scent is heavenly! Dial Nutriskin bar soaps are very affordable and can be found at most drugstore chains like Walgreens and CVS. They last a surprisingly long time, too!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I use both soap and shower gel when I'm taking a shower. I like to be extra clean and this is the only soap bar that smells okay! I like it and the bar itself lasts awhile and I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for some new bar soap.
Laura G.
Romeoville , Il
Bought these at Walmart because they smelled great. When my family used the soap we all complained how dry we were. My son and daughter had a eczema out break so we definitely can't use this soap.
Stacey C.
Enjoyed the soap and the scent. Nice light fragrance. Not as moisturizing as Dove brand. But did not leave a film on my skin.
Kayla H.
Neon , KY
This body wash has a lovely scent that you would expect from a more expensive brand. Very hydrating and refreshing.
Yulia B.
Sacramento, CA
Мыло покупаю для мужа и свекрови. Они довольны. Пользуются уже много лет им. Будем покупать дальше
Jade J.
I love the smell of the dial soap. It has a fresh scent and it doesn't cause oily skin. I buy mine at Walmart price is reasonable compared to other brands.