Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersDial
Dial Nutriskin Replenishing Lotion Soothing

Dial® Nutriskin Replenishing Lotion Soothing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Nutriskin Replenishing Lotion Soothing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Works amazing for my super sensitive, dry skin! Clears up my dryness and smells greatin reviews
very good size, that last long. very good smell and its smooth for skin, its very gently. not harsh at all. it has a good feel like it isn't too thick and it isn't too watery. its long lasting and docent sweat off. yes i would buy again
Menlo
This lotion is very soothing to many skin types!!! It works really well for dry skin patches that itch to soothe them and heal them!!! And it is also very gentle when in use!!!
It works pretty good 😊 makes your skin feel nice and clean and makes your skin so soft and it's a good price
My skin gets dry and cracks easy. It feels so rough at times it's uncomfortable. After finding this product most of the dryness of my skin cleared up. I recommend for those with this kind of skin problem.
Bensalem, PA