Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion uploaded by Ysabel D.

BY DIAL

Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion.
New. Clinically Proven Effective For Sensitive Skin.
Sensitive skin.
Fragrance free, hypo-allergenic.
Plus Bio Nutrient Complex.
Beta-Glucan (from oats) - soothes & renews.
Vitamin E - Antioxidant Agent.
Soy Extract - Conditions Skin.
Omega 3 & 6 - Supports Moisture Balance.
Lasts 48 hrs.
12 fl. oz. (354ml). see more...

Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
This lotion was great! I get very dry skin and once I started using this daily, I noticed a very good improvement in my skin! It leaves you feeling very soft! I would recommend for anyone who has dry skin.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Y'all!!!! I can't tell you how much I love this product! It it amazing and I'm constantly telling my friends, family and coworkers how they should be using this product! I'm so so obsessed right now! YOU MUST TRY THIS!!
Leaves my skin feeling so so soft!
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
My mom buys this a lot and it smells great. It feel good on the skin and leaves your body feeling smooth and silky.
Shayla L.
Eight Mile, AL
I have purchased this plenty of times and I love it! Feels great on your skin and it has a wonderful smell
Ashlie A.
Feel like this Dial soap leaves a oily film on my skin. Might be just my skin but I would not recommend.
Julz L.
My husband tried this as he gets really dry skin in the winter, he quite liked it and its a great price.