Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion - 21 fl oz - Pump Bottle Dispenser - Non-greasy, Moisturising, Absorbs Quickly - Beig

BY DIAL

NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion deeply hydrates skin with a nongreasy formula. The more intense, deep moisturizing is perfect for extra-dry skin. Infused with vitamins, minerals and nutrients, this extra-dry formula with shea butter restores elasticity... see more...

Savannah H.
Ocilla, GA
Love this lotion! It leaves my skin smooth and soft all day! The pump is convent and you get a lot of long lasting product for your money. The smell is nice but not too strong. I would definitely buy this product again.
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Sydney B.
I love how moisturized this leaves your skin without feeling greasy! Very good for gentle skin and very clean feeling! This is not too expensive and definitely worth it! I wish the bottle was shaped different, but it is good overall!
Alissa T.
Pulaski
I enjoy lotion that absorbs into my skin and not just sit on top of it. This is really moisturizing. Leaving my skin smooth and soft.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This smells soo good and I use it with my loofa! It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. I like it alot.
Zoey Z.
This helps replenish the skin and leaves you with a nice smooth feel afterwards and is very cheap