BY DIAL

Description:

Your Daily Dose of Healthy Skin Nutrition Replenishing 24-Hour Deep Hydration Custom  Bionutrient Complex: Infused with Vitamins & Minerals Omega 3 & 6 - supports moisture balance.  Vitamin F - to improve elasticity.   Vitamin A, C, E - antioxidant agents. Amino acids - protein building blocks.   Dial® Nutriskin™ Replenishing Lotion with Shea Butter intensely moisturizes skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients found in healthy skin, it helps keep your skin looking and feeling healthier and more beautiful.  Dermatologist Tested, Hypo-Allergenic & Won t Clog Pores .

• Anyone feel like these lotions are a bit almost watery an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this in addition to my favorite designer washes. The in shower lotion experience you get is amazing. I have super dry skin and it feels like my skin is completely hydrated after I use this." in 3 reviews
  • "Great for dry skin. Great for moisturizing hands and feet. Light fragrance and also affordable. I purchased my bottle from WalMart and it was very affordable. Very value for the price. Definitely recommendable." in 3 reviews
  • "it doesn't make my skin super soft but it does have a pleasant smell." in 1 review
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's not my favorite lotion but I do enjoy it on my freshly shaved legs because I get no ill reactions. It is watery but that's fine by me, especially for my legs in the summer where I'd rather not have a thick lotion on. It's not my go to but I do like it and the price is great. However I really REALLY don't like the smell. But it goes on my legs and I wipe my hands after so I dont smell it for long.
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Y'all!!!! I can't tell you how much I love this product! It it amazing and I'm constantly telling my friends, family and coworkers how they should be using this product! I'm so so obsessed right now! YOU MUST TRY THIS!!
Leaves my skin feeling so so soft!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
Cassandre C.
Orlando, FL
I don't even know where to start with this product it is amazing every time you put it on you to get this cooling sensation and it just melts into the skin but it's a little watery and also the smell is amazing. I would definitely tell other people about this product.
alicia r.
Can't say these lotions work wonders for my skin, but they do have some nice smells and it's not a crappy brand. I'm sure you could buy these discounted with some coupons or just on sale. gave it two stars because i don't think it's a great product for dry or sensitive skin.
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this dial body wash it makes my skin so soft and very smooth bought this at Walmart love the price on this I have been using dial for awhile it is one of my favoites it is a very good value and doesn't cost a lot I would recommend this to everyone
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is good for the price but I wouldn't recommend it everyday I usually use it on my feet every night. And they make it super soft. Just too watery... I would buy again tho for a back up.
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
This lotion was great! I get very dry skin and once I started using this daily, I noticed a very good improvement in my skin! It leaves you feeling very soft! I would recommend for anyone who has dry skin.
Krezel V.
Replenished my skin.  It helps my dry skin to become more softer and moisture.  It's a gentle i love the smell and it's very effective for those who worry on your dry skin.  The packaging is nice
alicia r.
Anyone feel like these lotions are a bit almost watery and not a nice thick lotion?