BY DIAL

Your Daily Dose of Healthy Skin Nutrition Replenishing 24-Hour Deep Hydration Custom  Bionutrient Complex: Infused with Vitamins & Minerals Omega 3 & 6 - supports moisture balance.  Vitamin F - to improve elasticity.   Vitamin A, C, E - antioxidant agents. Amino acids - protein building blocks.   Dial® Nutriskin™ Replenishing Lotion with Shea Butter intensely moisturizes skin with a non-greasy formula. Infused with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients found in healthy skin, it helps keep your skin looking and feeling healthier and more beautiful.  Dermatologist Tested, Hypo-Allergenic & Won t Clog Pores . see more...

• Anyone feel like these lotions are a bit almost watery and not a ni...1 Answers
Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion
  • "it doesn't make my skin super soft but it does have a pleasant smell." in 1 review
  • "I suffer from pretty dry skin and this lotion is really light." in 1 review
Cassandre C.
Cassandre C.
Orlando, FL
I don't even know where to start with this product it is amazing every time you put it on you to get this cooling sensation and it just melts into the skin but it's a little watery and also the smell is amazing. I would definitely tell other people about this product.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Ruffs Dale, PA
One of the best lotions I've ever bought, and no crazy priced, definitely makes your skin feel soft and smooth
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
I love this lotion. It's lightweight, has a wonderful scent, non greasy and great for extra dry skin.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this dial body wash it makes my skin so soft and very smooth bought this at Walmart love the price on this I have been using dial for awhile it is one of my favoites it is a very good value and doesn't cost a lot I would recommend this to everyone
Angela S.
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Great for dry skin. Great for moisturizing hands and feet. Light fragrance and also affordable. I purchased my bottle from WalMart and it was very affordable. Very value for the price. Definitely recommendable.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This product is good for the price but I wouldn't recommend it everyday I usually use it on my feet every night. And they make it super soft. Just too watery... I would buy again tho for a back up.
Krezel V.
Krezel V.
Replenished my skin.  It helps my dry skin to become more softer and moisture.  It's a gentle i love the smell and it's very effective for those who worry on your dry skin.  The packaging is nice
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I use this in addition to my favorite designer washes. The in shower lotion experience you get is amazing. I have super dry skin and it feels like my skin is completely hydrated after I use this.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Not my favorite purchase, but it is affordable and convenient. I feel like it leaves a film on my skin after my shower that makes me want to shower again..
Gianni R.
Gianni R.
I love feeling lotion but not overpowering. This is exactly why I keep using dial to refreshen my skin in a way that is soft and not slimy!
alicia r.
alicia r.
Anyone feel like these lotions are a bit almost watery and not a nice thick lotion?