BY DIAL

Keep your skin strong and resilient. Dial for men nutriskin body and hand lotion has a non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula that lasts for 24 hours. Infused with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, the formula hydrates while helping to heal dry cracked skin, keeping it looking healthy and resilient. see more...

Buy on Amazon
gamila s.
I tried this because of the low price for the quantity, and I am surprised in a major way! The light fragrance is delightful and it is not greasy and absorbs quickly and completely! and my skin....WOW! It feels moist and re-hydrated, and my arms legs and elbows feel so wonderful that I decided to use it on my face, and the results are tremendous!!!! I am a face lotion beauty counter snob, and Dial Extra Dry Skin Lotion beats my stand by's hands down! Try this product, you will put a bottle in every room like I have done!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This is awesome drugstore brand lotion! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or just sit in the surface without absorbing. It also has a pretty good smell as well which we all love! I also like the convenience of it coming in a pump bottle!
Nicky S.
I have this lotion in every room of my house. Its affordable and smells great. It rental on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy stain if it get on your clothes.
Shelby D.
Yukon
It keeps my body super mostiorized and very fresh. I do like this product. I would recommend this product to someone else.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
This is a great value, the product does what it says and works week. Lasts for a good amount of time and isn't oily. Fresh clean scent and leaves hands and arms very silky and smooth. Great to keep in the bathroom.
Miranda G.
I buy this product on a regular basis.It is creamy and smells lovely.You can buy it at any drugstore and it is reasonably priced.I will buy it again for sure and recommend it to everyone.This is a great product