BY DIAL

Dial Nutriskin Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass Bar Soap, 8ct: Made with glycerin Contains fruit oil see more...

Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
Smells wonderful. Can really brighten up your day in the shower. The thing is that I believe that they stopped selling at the stores so there isn't really a place where you can get it at the stores. Please put them back.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
I'm not one for bar soap but this soap I will make an exception. The lather was great for shaving and feeling clean and the soap didn't make your skin feel dry like other bar soaps normally do to me.
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
I love this stufff !! Keeeps your body scented all day , the soap and smell is long lasting and you can smell it on your body throughout the day one of my favorite brands for body soap ! I'm a repeat buyer
Alysia H.
Dial soap isnt my favorite but the best thing about it is its completely antibacterial. So if you want to make sure your getting rid of germs, this is your soap.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Has a very strong scent. Not a fan of it since it lingers. My friends like it because it smells fresh to them, but it is just too strong for me.
Megan B.
Crown City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this tonwash my hands with. It smells nice and doesnt leave them feeling dy and tight like some soaps do