Dial® NutriSkin Firming Lotion with Collagen & Vitamin E uploaded by Taylor G.

BY DIAL

Description:

Thew revolutionary Dial NutriSkin Lotion is proven to firm skin and improve elasticity. The nutrient-rich formula contains collagen and Vitamin E beads with a boost of caffeine to keep your skin looking and feeling younger, healthier and more beautiful. This Dial firming lotion, available in a 21-oz bottle, features custom bionutrient complex and is specially infused with vitamins and minerals. You are guaranteed to experience firmer skin within three days. The lotion with collagen and Vitamin E is dermatologist tested. Even those with sensitive skin types can benefit from it because it is hypoallergenic and is guaranteed to not clog pores. Dial NutriSkin Firming Lotion with Collagen and Vitamin E:

• Will it help with cellulite on the back of my legs? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new lotion that keeps your skin h...1 Answers
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This lotion firms your skin. Dries into the skin fast! Smell fresh and clean! It met my expectations! A lot comes in this bottle! So you won't need lotion for months, I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something firming
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Dial nourishes my skin, leaves me feeling clean and smelling fresh! I use a body wash that has microbeads that exfoliate the skin that leaves my skin feeling smooth
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
I love the way this product feels and when you smell it from the bottle it smells great but when I use it in the shower it smells JUST like cilantro... So weird!
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX
Love the clean refreshing smell. The formula is of medium constancy and works well as a moisturizer, can't really see it firming however.
Kelsey B.
Can't really say I've seen results with the firming part of this lotion. Does a decent job moisturizing and has a nice light scent
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
This stuff is phenomenal! It really helped my dry feet and hands in the winter. It is not too greasy and goes on smooth.
natasha h.
I love the way this leaves my skin feeling and looking. Its much softer and smoothr and to mention it smells great.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Not one of my favorites but it definitely does the job. It has a light scent and it isn't very overwhelming.
Cheyenne B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I like this lotion. It is light weight, has a clean scent, and does not leave me feeling oily and clammy.
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
I really do not like using this product. Despite all the moisturizing it claims to have I always feel dry
Molly J.
Will it help with cellulite on the back of my legs?
Alicia T.
Saginaw, MI
I've been looking for a new lotion that keeps your skin hydrated threw out the day. But has a great smell at a affordable price. Has anyone tried this on out yet? Does it leave you sticky?