Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Martha Alejandra B.Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Shamaka G.Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Brandy B.

Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil

Ultra Hydrating Body Wash A fresh twist on moisture: Say goodbye to creamy moisturizers and cover your skin in a refreshingly light, fantastically effective moisturizing formula.  Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil™ body wash is infused with micro-beads of ultra-hydrating, yet naturally light fruit oil. ; see more...

Riverdale, GA
This was the worst body wash I ever used it dryed my skin and made it itchy and flaky however I have sensitive skin maybe you might have better luck with it but I wouldn’t recommend it for people with sensitive skin and definitely will not buy again
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This kind is my favorite out of all the dial body washes.
It is my favorite scent out of them all!
Makes you feel clean, smell good, and the consistency is good... it’s not watery, or oily , it lathers good
Chanda H.
Troy, AL
Initially purchased for the price and ended up repurchasing for the quality of the product. Smells great and leaves skin feeling clean yet moisturized. Nice array of scents.
Cassie U.
This product has a great smell! Makes my skin soft! The lather is really nice and soapy. I feel very clean and fresh with this product! I have always been a fan of dial because of the great value. Would recommend.
Sarah H.
I love the scent. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without feeling dry or tight. And so affordable!! I’ve tried other body washes but I always end up going back to dial.
Mary M.
Pico Rivera, CA
This bodywash leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing. Bought it at target for a really affordable price. The scent is long lasting. I use this everyday.
Shamaka G.
I was shopping at Walmart looking for a new brand of Body Wash and came across this and fell in love with it. The smell is wonderful, it lathers really well,and feels incredible on my skin. My husband has noticed that my skin feels softer and smells so good. Great product and will continue to buy.
Ash C.
I was doing my local browsing and stumbled along this jem. It smells fantastic, and lathers on the skin really well! t doesn't dry out my skin at all! I really like this body wash. I have tried all different kinds/brands of body wash and for me this has been the only body wash that doesn't make my skin dry, and leaves a very pleasant smell I enjoy!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one smells amazing! Its really good, I do feel a difference with this one compare to the other dial body washes. It does run out super quickly, doesnt bubble as much. Maybe i got a bad bottle because my friends love this one and say it works fine
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far my favorite body wash! Leaves my skin with a fresh scent for days! This product actually makes my skin feel super clean as well! You can usually find this soap for a good price and each bottle lasts forever! This is the only soap I buy!
hannah c.