Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Martha Alejandra B.Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Shamaka G.Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil uploaded by Brandy B.

BY DIAL

Ultra Hydrating Body Wash A fresh twist on moisture: Say goodbye to creamy moisturizers and cover your skin in a refreshingly light, fantastically effective moisturizing formula.  Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil™ body wash is infused with micro-beads of ultra-hydrating, yet naturally light fruit oil. ; see more...

Shamaka G.
Shamaka G.
I was shopping at Walmart looking for a new brand of Body Wash and came across this and fell in love with it. The smell is wonderful, it lathers really well,and feels incredible on my skin. My husband has noticed that my skin feels softer and smells so good. Great product and will continue to buy.
Emily L.
Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I don't know if Dial NutriSkin actually helps my skin stay moisturized. I imagine it doesn't, since it still foams up and therefore contains surfactants that strip the natural oils from the skin. But it smells nice and doesn't cost a ton, so Dial continues to have my business.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This one smells amazing! Its really good, I do feel a difference with this one compare to the other dial body washes. It does run out super quickly, doesnt bubble as much. Maybe i got a bad bottle because my friends love this one and say it works fine
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Dial NutriSkin Body Wash with Fruit Oil is Great, Smells AMAZING! Leaving your skin super soft and smooth while giving you a nice fruity scent for hours. Great for all types of skin. I recommend using with a sponge.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
I love dial products! Always makes your skin feel so soft and the smell is great! Also can't beat the price! Always great prices. Can find it anywhere target, Kroger, Walmart. Easy to find and lasts!
member-4b19a793b
member-4b19a793b
Herculaneum,Mo
I have been using this body wash for about two in a half year and when I need to restock I always try to get a different scent to see what other amazing scents there are.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I had this once ilikd it a lot but due to my kids and
their sensitive skin i can not buy them ay more
there great but if you have sensitive skin then don't
use it
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The smell is so yummy and it really makes my skin feel soft. I enjoy that I smell good for hours after rinsing off. That's the sign of a good product to me.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the smell and it felt clean after using but this product broke me out. I think it would better for someone that didn't have sensitive like I do.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Yonkers , NY
Very nice essence and i love it my skin thank me every day that i use this perfect product!!! I love the different products that they have!!!!
hannah c.