Dial® Nutriskin 7 Bionutrients Body Wash uploaded by Angelica H.

BY DIAL

First Body Wash with 7 BioNutrients to give your skin its daily dose of skin nutrition. The new Dial® Nutriskin™ plus 7 BioNutrients body wash and bars will replenish your skin with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, leaving you deeply hydrated. Replenishes your skin by providing essential moisture and nutrients.  Infused with our unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrient-rich ingredients found in healthy skin, it helps to keep your skin looking its healthy, protected, beautiful best. ;

Angelica H.
Las Cruces, NM
This lotion is amazing to use right after the shower . It absorbs quickly so it doesn't feel like its just sitting on my skin. Also it doesn't feel greasy at all ! It keeps my akin looking healthy and moisturized!
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
Dial Nutriskin Bionutrients body wash has a great scent. Not manly by any means, not too girly, but nice enough to be used regularly by both genders. Its not too heavy that you feel slick or greasy afterwards. It rinses and lathers nicely and does an exceptional job of simply making you feel clean.
Brianna K.
Hermon , NY
Smells awesome! My doctor actually recommend I get dial. She said it be safer for my skin and works really well if you are consistent with using it and buying it. Relatively inexpensive also.
Lisa D.
Jennings
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash is my favorite easy to use scent. It leaves my body smelling clean with a long lasting scent. I would not change anything and would definitely buy it again and I have
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
I really like this body wash because it has a nice smell, and it leaves my body feeling soft, fresh and clean.. I recommend this affordable body wash to anyone!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I like there body was and the different types of scents that they have. I also like how this body wash leaves my skins feeling soft!
Tavia F.
Houston
I rate this 5 states. It leaves your skin feeling refresh and you will be left smelling really good. You will be left satisfied.
Mia G.
By far my most favorite Dial body wash!!! I love the way my skin feels and smells once I use this product. The best smell ever!
Tina N.
This body wash is amazing! Smells wonderful and keeps my skin moisturized. Great value for what it says its going to do. :)
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This product smells amazing and leaves the skin moisturized and soft great for those winter months