BY DIAL

John P.
Rye, NY
One of my favorite brands of body wash. They have Many great scents available. This is actually my favorite one out of them all. They always work up a great lather not matter which one and they Last for a long time! I would recommend it to all!!!!
Keesha H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is good if you are just looking for a cheap brand body wash. It gets the job done. The best part about it is the smell. It gives you a very fresh smell. Overall I'd recommend this product.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Good product for the price! It's only a couple dollars, smells good and keeps my skin moisturized! They have all kinds of scents and kinds so it's nice that you can pick and choose, especially for the price. I'm a die hard olay fan though, so I only buy this on occasion
Meagan H.
Waverly Hall, GA
I enjoy using this product. It left my skin soft and smelling fresh. I will definitely purchase again and recommend it. The smell last for only about an hour.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
I alternate body wash frequently and have come across this one. The smell is amazing and makes my skin feel soft and nourished. I highly recommend this.
Bethany H.
Stillwater, OK
This body wash is great very good smell and makes me very clean. I use it every time I take a shower it is very gentle on my skin.
Chylin H.
Graceville
Love how to makes my skin feel! Soft and smooth. Would buy again! And smells great!! My mother likes it as well
deemcmaneboss
So in love with the feeling of dial. It really feels refreshing after you wash up. Highly recommended,
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for when you feel really dirty.Especially after the beach or working in the yard on a hot day!