BY DIAL #100 in Body Wash

Refreshes Thirsty Skin Be sweet to your skin, with a cleansing wash infused with honey and scented with vanilla.  More than enticing fragrance, this luxurious wash bathes your body in moisturizing yogurt protein, and rinses cleanly, to leave your skin feeling sensationally smooth and wonderfully hydrated. What could be sweeter? ; see more...

Dial Nourishing Body Wash
  • "Other body washes I've used that claim to be moisturizing leave my skin tight and dry, but I've never experienced that with this body wash. After using this body wash my skin feels soft, and my skin smells amazing for hours after I get out of the shower!" in 7 reviews
Erica M.
Erica M.
Clifton, VA
I love this body wash because it is very moisturizing and also smells great. I believe that I bought it at CVS for around $5 which was an amazing price. I love the scent and really did meet my expectations. I plan to use more in the future and definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
Leaves my skin super soft and a little product goes a long way. I apply it with a bath sponge and only need about a quarter size amount. I've been using with product for the past 5 years or so and will not use anything else.
Monique T.
Monique T.
I gets the job done and cleans well - but I feel like it dries out my skin. I also sometimes feel like it isn't completely washing off my skin so I stand in the shower longer and feel like I have a film on my skin.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is great and leaves my skin feeling amazing specially after I shave it doesn't irritate my skin and I like the smell of it it's not too strong but it leave the body smelling amazing! Would recommend
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hydrating, smells good. Rich foamy lather. Affordable prices. Picked up at Wal Mart . Under $5.00. Would purchase it again. Like that it has "yogurt" in it. Good for the skin. Would definitely say to try it.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love the way this leaves my skin feeling. I use it at night when I shower after the gym. It provides moisture to my skin and locks it in. I love the way it smells. I will purchase again.
Anadel R.
Anadel R.
La Puente, CA
I love the smell and how it leaves my skin smelling so good. A little goes a long way. The price is great for what you get. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.
Yuba city , CA
I love the yogurt vanilla honey dial scent. It smells amazing and I feel like the smell last a long time and makes my skin feel so soft.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
So moisturizing and feels great on my skin. No waxy feeling of bar soap. Repurchased more than one time and I'm always happy and clean
Angel L.
Angel L.
This body wash has a great scent and my skin is insanely soft! Any yogurt product I've tried has done wonders for me.
Robyn b.
Robyn b.
Cincinnati, OH
Does it work
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Those it compare to doves body wash ?
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Which is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you wish it had more of a scent?