BY DIAL #96 in Body Wash

Refreshes Thirsty Skin Be sweet to your skin, with a cleansing wash infused with honey and scented with vanilla.  More than enticing fragrance, this luxurious wash bathes your body in moisturizing yogurt protein, and rinses cleanly, to leave your skin feeling sensationally smooth and wonderfully hydrated. What could be sweeter? ; see more...

Dial Nourishing Body Wash
  • "My favorite drugstore body wash They all smell great and are very moisturizing. If I don't use a moisturizing wash I get very dry itchy skin and the dial washes are all great! " in 16 reviews
  • "My favorite drugstore body wash They all smell great and are very moisturizing. If I don't use a moisturizing wash I get very dry itchy skin and the dial washes are all great! " in 8 reviews
  • "Other body washes I've used that claim to be moisturizing leave my skin tight and dry, but I've never experienced that with this body wash. After using this body wash my skin feels soft, and my skin smells amazing for hours after I get out of the shower!" in 7 reviews
  • "Dial Yogurt and honey is the only body wash I can use. I have sensitive skin and am sensitive to smells. For years this has been the only one that doesn't give me hives and/or a headache! If they ever discontinue it, I'll be screwed! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized." in 6 reviews
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have said it once and I will say it again, this is my favorite body wash. I hate the feeling of gritty body wash. This one leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and moisturized.
Fae A.
Smells great and makes my skin feel smooth after washing with it. I hate how some body washes or soaps make your skin feel like it has a film over it , and I have never had this problem with this body wash.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every time ive gotten this my skin feels brand new it heals dry skin and refreshes you. I dont really buy this anymore as I havent really seen it at Walmart which is where I do most of my shopping for toiletries. The product does make your skin feel healthy and clean and feeling soft, although it doesnt have much of a smell and I would like a little more smell.
Brooke B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't been able to find this stuff anymore!!! It was my absolute favorite bodywash. I have bumps on my arms, and the yogurt helped to keep it smooth. I noticed a serious difference using this bodywash. It left my skin much softer, cleaner, and never left me feeling TOO clean like many do. It will be sorely missed :(
Lisa S.
Love the smell, this vanilla honey Bodywash is soft. I use it every day when I bathe or shower at least twice a day. Pros are the great smell, good price, and it lasts . It is gentle on my skin, not rough at all. Try this and you will not be disappointed! Love it!
Nilani S.
Edinburg
Smells great and feels great, this product leaves my skin not only clean but smooth as if I put lotion on. I bought my first bottle from Walmart and it has lasted my quite a long time. Its great for sensitive skin and I would recommend it to anyone who is search of a new product.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I found this product pretty decent - suds up nice and even with a little going a long way. The scents are pretty basic and not too overpowering, with just the right amount lingering after washing up. While I wouldn't seek it out automatically, I would def try again from time to time most likely and recommend others do too.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
I love how inexpensive this body wash is despite how soft and moisturized it makes your skin. It smells wonderful and is better at moisturizing than some more expensive body wash options.
Dantrell G.
Out of all the Dial body washes I've tried, I feel that the yogurt ones are the best. They are a lot creamier and they lather up great. They're really gentle on the skin and smell amazing. Also, Publix does BOGO on them from time to time. Try it out!
Brittany Q.
lynchburg
I love this product it smells so good and not only does it smell good it also leaves your skin feeling refused and soft and silky .you smell it all day and it never looses its smell ever .i have used tons of body wash but this one is amazing .!
Robyn b.
Cincinnati, OH
Does it work
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those it compare to doves body wash ?
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Which is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you wish it had more of a scent?