Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love the smell of this and it really works to get the tough sticky messes off of hands after a day hiking or playing with my younger brother
Isaiah C.
Bronx, NY
This soap gets lots of dert out and UN like other soaps u need to use location after your shower but not with this soap it Keeps u moisturized
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This does the job at getting you clean, but isn't the best smelling soap bar out there. I love that it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Samantha S.
Houston, MO
Left my skin feeling a little tight and dry. Not awful. It smells wonderful and does feel like it hydrates better than regular dial bar soap.
Marquita M.
This product is really great, and not to dry! It smells really nice I buy dial products all the time but think this is the best one to use.
Madison Y.
Tyrone, PA
Smells good and honestly one of my favorite soaps for face and body I would recommend this for people that have oily or acne prone skin!
Megan T.
Dried out my skin after use. but the smell was nice and refreshing. was not very costly. cheaper buying a 3 pack than 3 individual bars.
Ezaria M.
Jackson, MI
I really love this product. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It helps clear up my acne and I highly recommend it.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I nice smelling soap to put out and looks pretty too. It does not leave my skin dry like most bar soap and it is pretty cheap as well.
Ale C.
Love the smell of this product and it feels amazing i have given other soaps a try and this has to be one of the best ones ive tried