Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells really good. Suds up great with a loofa. It's inexpensive. It's a little drying but leaves you feeling clean.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Pahrump, NV
The soap fragrance isn't all there, but I kind of like it.. I really like Dial products. Found it for a great price.
Mallory
Mallory
Bremen, AL
Dial is a really good soap. I say that because when I get acne it clears up my acne and makes my face really soft.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I absolutely love the scent of this bar soap it smells really great and my kids love it as well so no complaints
Sasha J.
Sasha J.
Schenectady, NY
never used it but helps with everything and keeps you clean if it keeps you clean then its soap and soap is soap
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
I buy these for the value, although I do not like bar soap. In the future I will only purchase liquid body wash.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Dial soap is not my favorite, after using it I feel my skin dr. It is really affordable and have a great scent.
Xai X.
Xai X.
As odd as it is, I love using this for my hands. I enjoy very fresh and citrusy scents so this is one is great!
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Harlingen, TX
This soap is really nice. It leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. The smell is great. I got it ar Walmart.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the texture and smell of soap leaves your skin soft and hydrated. also it has an economic market price