Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #98 in Bar Soap

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love the smell of this and it really works to get the tough sticky messes off of hands after a day hiking or playing with my younger brother
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This does the job at getting you clean, but isn't the best smelling soap bar out there. I love that it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Samantha S.
Houston, MO
Left my skin feeling a little tight and dry. Not awful. It smells wonderful and does feel like it hydrates better than regular dial bar soap.
Marquita M.
This product is really great, and not to dry! It smells really nice I buy dial products all the time but think this is the best one to use.
Ezaria M.
Jackson, MI
I really love this product. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It helps clear up my acne and I highly recommend it.
Megan T.
Dried out my skin after use. but the smell was nice and refreshing. was not very costly. cheaper buying a 3 pack than 3 individual bars.
Madison Y.
Tyrone, PA
Smells good and honestly one of my favorite soaps for face and body I would recommend this for people that have oily or acne prone skin!
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I nice smelling soap to put out and looks pretty too. It does not leave my skin dry like most bar soap and it is pretty cheap as well.
Taya L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this is great it feels really nice on my body.
I think that every one should buy it and it also smell nice and it last a while
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Didn't like this product at all. Left my skin very dry and dried up in less than a week! The 3 pack only lasted about 2 and 1/2 weeks