Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT
  • "First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth. My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)" in 13 reviews
Tammy o.
Steele, KY
i love the glycerin soap that dial makes the best! It doesn't feel so heavy on your skin and it suds up so well! I have used this product for years now and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone!!
Don C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love the smell, and keeps the skin from becoming dry. keeps the skin clean and can be used by all members of the family. I use it daily, sometime twice a day. Can get it at any store, got min at Meijers
Nachekael F.
Orlando, FL
I lovvvvvvve this soap the smell of the soap aline is everything. When i use it i smell really good and feel really fresh and skin feel moisturize and hydrated. I bought at Walmart and i so recommend.
lindsay n.
This product is what i purchase on a regular basis. My family likes the long lasting sent and it lathers really well. It is budget friendly which helps. I but this at my local walmart store.
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
I love using products that use more natural ingredients and this Dial glycerin bar soap is not an exception! Great for my sensitive skin & I love the way it smells!
Alicia T.
Fort Smith, AR
It cleans just fine but I found it a bit drying on my skin. The smell was pleasant. It is not something I choose to use on a daily but I did take this when I traveled this summer.
Jennifer S.
Madison heights
The bar was soft and was a great price. Easy to find at walmart. The bar of soap was gentle on my skin. My mother in law uses it so we purchased it for her while she was visiting.
The best. The glycerin soap from dial. Wonderful lather and smells wonderful!! Try all the different scents. Feel so clean after using it. A wonderful product!!!!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Love Dial soap! It really cleans and smooth the skin. It's very gentle on the skin too. Love the smell of the soap it's a fruity refreshing smell. Can find at Walmart for $5 dollars a pack. Really like this bar of shop.
Mary H.
Casar, NC
Smells great and works great. Leaves skin soft and clean and healthy. Cost effective and great to use.