Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Don C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love the smell, and keeps the skin from becoming dry. keeps the skin clean and can be used by all members of the family. I use it daily, sometime twice a day. Can get it at any store, got min at Meijers
Christine B.
Medford, MA
The performance is pretty typical for a bar soap, it's not drying but also not very moisturizing either. All of these stats are because of the scent. It's amazing! A nice mix of fruit and slight floral.
Tammy o.
Steele, KY
i love the glycerin soap that dial makes the best! It doesn't feel so heavy on your skin and it suds up so well! I have used this product for years now and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone!!
Nachekael F.
Orlando, FL
I lovvvvvvve this soap the smell of the soap aline is everything. When i use it i smell really good and feel really fresh and skin feel moisturize and hydrated. I bought at Walmart and i so recommend.
lindsay n.
This product is what i purchase on a regular basis. My family likes the long lasting sent and it lathers really well. It is budget friendly which helps. I but this at my local walmart store.
Jennifer S.
Madison heights
The bar was soft and was a great price. Easy to find at walmart. The bar of soap was gentle on my skin. My mother in law uses it so we purchased it for her while she was visiting.
Alicia T.
Fort Smith, AR
It cleans just fine but I found it a bit drying on my skin. The smell was pleasant. It is not something I choose to use on a daily but I did take this when I traveled this summer.
The best. The glycerin soap from dial. Wonderful lather and smells wonderful!! Try all the different scents. Feel so clean after using it. A wonderful product!!!!
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love Dial soap! It really cleans and smooth the skin. It's very gentle on the skin too. Love the smell of the soap it's a fruity refreshing smell. Can find at Walmart for $5 dollars a pack. Really like this bar of shop.
Ashley B.
Alice, TX
This bar soap keeps your skin moisturizer doesn't leave it all oily or dry itch through the whole day which is really good for your skin good on all skin type.