Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Katie P.
Katie P.
Scotts Hill, TN
I'm a nurse so after a long 12 hr shift I love being able to take a shower with an #antibacterial soap that not only makes me feel clean but #smellsgood as well!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alice, TX
This bar soap keeps your skin moisturizer doesn't leave it all oily or dry itch through the whole day which is really good for your skin good on all skin type.
natalya m.
natalya m.
Stanfield, OR
Works good has a good scent to leaves a soft feel to your skin. But if you have sensitive skin I don't really suggest it because of the perfume smell it has
Ahnday H.
Ahnday H.
Atlanta, GA
It's really cool and makes my skin feel soft and smell really good. Personally I think this should be the only bar of soap anyone uses but that's just me.
Alba F.
Alba F.
Mission, TX
This soap is amazing for my skin. It smells amazing and is VERY gentle on my skin. The scent lingers with you all day and leaves me feeling fresh.
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Englewood, CO
I love the smell and it makes your skin really smooth after using it the first time. I defiently need to put lotion on after using it a few times.
alisha l.
alisha l.
I have to say I have really dry skin but my doc told me that dial antibacterial is the best for u. and I have so happy they had different smells.
Anne Z.
Anne Z.
Manchester, CT
This is an amazing product, it smelled wonderful, it also left my body feeling moisturized. I purchased it from a local CVS. I use it regularly.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
Was not a huge fan of this soap. It left residue and the bars didn't last long at all. It also left a smell on your skin which wasn't that nice
Isaiah C.
Isaiah C.
Bronx, NY
This soap gets lots of dert out and UN like other soaps u need to use location after your shower but not with this soap it Keeps u moisturized