Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

alisha l.
I have to say I have really dry skin but my doc told me that dial antibacterial is the best for u. and I have so happy they had different smells.
Crystal C.
Hillsboro, OR
Wasn't bad but i have dry skin so i think this would be better for someone with normal skin.
Vicki W.
Smells great, fragrance was light and fresh, and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated!
Samantha S.
Houston, MO
Left my skin feeling a little tight and dry. Not awful. It smells wonderful and does feel like it hydrates better than regular dial bar soap.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This product smells great and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. Smells really great
Karen D.
First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth.
My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)
Anabel M.
Dial soap is not my favorite, after using it I feel my skin dr. It is really affordable and have a great scent.
Alyssa V.
Dial is great, especially for the price. This smells great and lathers wonderfully!
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I do not like this soap at all. it broke up and it is very harsh on my skin. I used it to wash my face during the day and it made me break out. It does not last long and it dried out my skin fast. The smell is so strong and does not smell to great. i will never be buying it again.
Lisa P.
Augusta, GA
Great fresh scent, but definitely a more feminine scent. Not overwhelming or too strong. My bathroom smells great from it for a couple hours but def not an overwhelming scent. Cause me to feel clean without my skin feeling dried out like so many others. I have bad allergies and it doesn't seem to affect my allergies respiratory wise or skin wise.