Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Maria K.
I have used some bar soap in the past but I am not a huge fan of bar soap because they make my hand very hard. However Dial does way better job than the other ones because it does it made my hand dry. Also the smell is light and very refreshing.
Anne A.
Henrico, VA
Great bard, made my skin feel great when done. Great value for the money did not over pay for the bars. I felt like it washed off my body and a film was not left once done. Smelled great and better than regular dial i will certainly buy it again!
Alexina F.
A very refreshing sent and it gets the job done. It is not a long lasting sent and it gives a residue on my skin. It is a pretty gentle sent and I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate. I got mine at walmart. Overall it is a good price and I would recommend it if you're on a budget.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't really care for these glycerin soaps. They don't feel like they clean well and they do leave a film on me. The teen boys seem to think it cleans well but it's not for me
Julia E.
Idaho Falls, ID
I like this bath bar because it smells good and it leaves your skin very soft. I also like the look of the bath bar, very pretty. I bought this product at walmart and it's very gentle on my skin. If you have oily skin I recommend this product because it makes you feel clean.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
Dial is a cheap bar soap that works relatively well but will leave your skin dry and if you already have dry skin that can be a problem. However, if you don't care about that then this is a great deal.
Jamie P.
Dial Naturals Bar Soap has a great scent and made me feel fresh all day. The only complaint that I honestly had was that it left my skin a little dry. Other than that I would use this product again.
Olivia M.
York, PA
I have used this soap a few times and I do enjoy it. I am not a huge fan of bar soap but this one is nice. I keep it in the bathroom to wash my hands and I like the smell. It is not anything super special but it works nicely and /i have no complaints. I would recommend
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These smell so good and they really make your skin seem so soft and such a lasting scent I could use this over and over and will definitely reccomend this items to many others
Erika B.
Wendell, NC
your skin feels very soft after using this soap. it gets you clean and leaves you smelling good. this soap is priced very well and is affordable for most all budgets. the pros are you get clean and smell good. the cons are they only come in a three pack.