Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

lindsay n.
lindsay n.
This product is what i purchase on a regular basis. My family likes the long lasting sent and it lathers really well. It is budget friendly which helps. I but this at my local walmart store.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
smells out of this world omg I wish I could eat it. very nice hand soap bar I wouldn't use it on my body as I find it to be drying even for a glycerin soap, but still lovely for the hands
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I do not like dial soap because it dries my skin out so bad. I sometimes use it on my back because every now and then I'll get a break out and it works perfectly to dry the bumps out.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Fort Smith, AR
It cleans just fine but I found it a bit drying on my skin. The smell was pleasant. It is not something I choose to use on a daily but I did take this when I traveled this summer.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison heights
The bar was soft and was a great price. Easy to find at walmart. The bar of soap was gentle on my skin. My mother in law uses it so we purchased it for her while she was visiting.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I don't really care for these glycerin soaps. They don't feel like they clean well and they do leave a film on me. The teen boys seem to think it cleans well but it's not for me
Leah O.
Leah O.
Gettysburg, PA
Love the smell, and the fact that it cleans my skin without leaving a film. it is a very nice product. I purchased it at my local walmart. And I plan on purchasing it again.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Glen Cove
This scented bar soap is soothing and refreshing when washing my face in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth while also smelling delicious!
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , CO
This bar soap is good but i kind of like the liquid verison better because i feel like it lasts way longer than the bar soap but other than that it smells so good.
The best. The glycerin soap from dial. Wonderful lather and smells wonderful!! Try all the different scents. Feel so clean after using it. A wonderful product!!!!