Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Lisa P.
Augusta, GA
Great fresh scent, but definitely a more feminine scent. Not overwhelming or too strong. My bathroom smells great from it for a couple hours but def not an overwhelming scent. Cause me to feel clean without my skin feeling dried out like so many others. I have bad allergies and it doesn't seem to affect my allergies respiratory wise or skin wise.
I personally like to buy soaps and lotions based on fruity smell. This soap definitely has that. It's not harsh on the skin. This soap is very economical. I buy it from Family Dollar and it usually comes with the manufacturer coupon attached to the package so that always a plus. I would recommend this soap and have bought it as a gift as well.
Theresa A.
I use this as my bar soap in my shower and get so mad when someone has moved it to their shower. It's a nice clean soap that lathers well with a nice tropical smell. I need to buy my daughter her own!!!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the scent! Omg! It's amazing. I would say that the bar does cause your skin to be a tad bit dry, but that's what lotion is for right?! 😉 but for the price I paid I will definitely say I got my money's worth! 😊
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I really enjoy having this soap in my home. It's an amazing value for the price and you can never have too much soap. It is just a tab bit drying but for the scent and the price I can't complain. I usually pick this up at my local CVS and I would most definitely buy again.
Veronika T.
South Gate, CA
This product had a great smell, not too overwhelming, and left my skin feeling soft, fresh, and hydrated. The only reason I did not give it five stars was because I wish the hydration lasted longer. After about an hour, my skin began to feel very dry. I will still use the product, but maybe I'll keep lotion handy.
Brittany S.
I have very sensitive skin so finding soaps that don't irritate my skin is hard! However this soap I love! It does not irritate my skin, doesn't dry out my skin or leave a sticky feeling afterwards! Love the smell too!
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
This is a good scent, a little chemically smelling. it is great if you are on a budget and do not need the most luxurious of soaps. it is good for guest bathrooms or a budget friendly alternative, it is not bad quality. i wouldn't use it regularly but you can.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
smells out of this world omg I wish I could eat it. very nice hand soap bar I wouldn't use it on my body as I find it to be drying even for a glycerin soap, but still lovely for the hands
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I do not like dial soap because it dries my skin out so bad. I sometimes use it on my back because every now and then I'll get a break out and it works perfectly to dry the bumps out.