Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Amanda C.
kernersville
My husband loves this soap he uses it everyday it smells great not to girly as he puts it
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
This soap smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh, and hydrated all day!
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Love this product smells great and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. i have sensitive skin and this product was awesome for it
alisha l.
I have to say I have really dry skin but my doc told me that dial antibacterial is the best for u. and I have so happy they had different smells.
Crystal C.
Hillsboro, OR
Wasn't bad but i have dry skin so i think this would be better for someone with normal skin.
Vicki W.
Smells great, fragrance was light and fresh, and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated!
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This product smells great and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. Smells really great
Karen D.
First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth.
My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)
Anabel M.
Dial soap is not my favorite, after using it I feel my skin dr. It is really affordable and have a great scent.
Alyssa V.
Dial is great, especially for the price. This smells great and lathers wonderfully!