Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
I absolutely adore the smell of this soap. It is so good. It isn't a very strong scent but a nice citrusy scent. This is also very moisturizing and lathers very well. A very low price makes this very affordable.
Ms.E M.
Ms.E M.
Atlantic City, NJ
The fragrance was invigorating, Dial is a brand I trust..
My skin felt softer and silkier. The whole bathroom smelled divine! That fruit smell really takes showering to another dimension.
I recommend it highly!
Stephania C.
Stephania C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is amazing!! It's smells so amazing and is so smooth. One problem with it has to be it only comes with three so you have to buy more. It runs out quite quick. I would buy it again!!! It's amazing lmao
Tammy o.
Tammy o.
Steele, KY
i love the glycerin soap that dial makes the best! It doesn't feel so heavy on your skin and it suds up so well! I have used this product for years now and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone!!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
I use this as my bar soap in my shower and get so mad when someone has moved it to their shower. It's a nice clean soap that lathers well with a nice tropical smell. I need to buy my daughter her own!!!
Don C.
Don C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love the smell, and keeps the skin from becoming dry. keeps the skin clean and can be used by all members of the family. I use it daily, sometime twice a day. Can get it at any store, got min at Meijers
Christine B.
Christine B.
Medford, MA
The performance is pretty typical for a bar soap, it's not drying but also not very moisturizing either. All of these stats are because of the scent. It's amazing! A nice mix of fruit and slight floral.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
Dial is a cheap bar soap that works relatively well but will leave your skin dry and if you already have dry skin that can be a problem. However, if you don't care about that then this is a great deal.
Nachekael F.
Nachekael F.
Orlando, FL
I lovvvvvvve this soap the smell of the soap aline is everything. When i use it i smell really good and feel really fresh and skin feel moisturize and hydrated. I bought at Walmart and i so recommend.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chicago
Dial Naturals Bar Soap has a great scent and made me feel fresh all day. The only complaint that I honestly had was that it left my skin a little dry. Other than that I would use this product again.