Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I do not like this soap at all. it broke up and it is very harsh on my skin. I used it to wash my face during the day and it made me break out. It does not last long and it dried out my skin fast. The smell is so strong and does not smell to great. i will never be buying it again.
Ana R.
Oh my God I love to use this soap is so good I believe is because of the ingredients I use it at least 4 days a week because of the scent and also because of the way it makes my skin feel I buy it a grocery store near by and I will certainly recommend it to everyone.
Lauren D.
My husband was recently diagnosed with cancer so we were looking for a more natural sensetive skin soap and thought we would give this a try. I love the smell (as a female) MY husband could care less. The soap is nice and refreshing but if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend the product. I did get a few dry patches my self. My husbands skin reacted quite poorly. I would buy this product if you have no skin conditions.
KATHERINE P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

The dial soaps are very good, have a very exquisite fragrance which does not bother and no headache cause which is very good because today are details that must care for people who are sensitive about strong odors, provides a delicious softness to your body, I just like.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells amazing! I love how it keeps my skin super soft. But I like to put it in my linen closet to keep my towels smelling super fresh. I just stick an unopened bar in with them and the smell spreads all over and they always smell fantastic!!
Melissa L.
Leesville, SC
Refreshing and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel after my shower. I love how it is made natural and it last me a very long time. I can use a bar at least every month. Great price. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to any of my friends
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
Really love the scent of this soap, it feels really nice on the skin. The scent stay with you, perfect for a morning bath. I feel it's good for the price. Leaves your skin feeling really good and soft. Would def buy again.!
JaKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've actually used the dial hand soap in my bathroom. It smells really good, comes in a variety of different scents, works good on your hands of course and it makes your hands really soft. The smell stains your hands a lot longer than your normal hand soap.
Alicia B.
My Husband really likes this product as it smells really nice and feels nice on your skin. It rinses completely, leaving a clean feeling. I purchased the soap from my local Wal Mart store. My husband likes the soap because of the clean feeling. I like the soap because it doesn't leave any residue to clog my pores as I sometimes suffer from adult acne.
Lisa P.
Augusta, GA
Great fresh scent, but definitely a more feminine scent. Not overwhelming or too strong. My bathroom smells great from it for a couple hours but def not an overwhelming scent. Cause me to feel clean without my skin feeling dried out like so many others. I have bad allergies and it doesn't seem to affect my allergies respiratory wise or skin wise.