Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

courtney L.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells amazing! I love how it keeps my skin super soft. But I like to put it in my linen closet to keep my towels smelling super fresh. I just stick an unopened bar in with them and the smell spreads all over and they always smell fantastic!!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Hurricane, UT
This soap smells good and does a good job of making you feel clean, I do not think I will buy again though just because I'm used to using a more fresh scented soap rather than a fruity scent, so I will go back to that after I've used up all of this.
Anne A.
Anne A.
Henrico, VA
Great bard, made my skin feel great when done. Great value for the money did not over pay for the bars. I felt like it washed off my body and a film was not left once done. Smelled great and better than regular dial i will certainly buy it again!
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
I ran out of my liquid body soap, so had to use my husband's Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned,, without leaving that feeling of residue on my skin after I rinsed off. I would recommend it it to anyone.
Maria K.
Maria K.
I have used some bar soap in the past but I am not a huge fan of bar soap because they make my hand very hard. However Dial does way better job than the other ones because it does it made my hand dry. Also the smell is light and very refreshing.
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
Really love the scent of this soap, it feels really nice on the skin. The scent stay with you, perfect for a morning bath. I feel it's good for the price. Leaves your skin feeling really good and soft. Would def buy again.!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Roseville, MI
This smells very fresh and lovely and after a long day of yard work my hands are covered in grease and what not. It cleans my hands very well and I use it quite compulsively cause i love the smell. i would recommend this
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Dial soap! It really cleans and smooth the skin. It's very gentle on the skin too. Love the smell of the soap it's a fruity refreshing smell. Can find at Walmart for $5 dollars a pack. Really like this bar of shop.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I have very sensitive skin so finding soaps that don't irritate my skin is hard! However this soap I love! It does not irritate my skin, doesn't dry out my skin or leave a sticky feeling afterwards! Love the smell too!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the scent! Omg! It's amazing. I would say that the bar does cause your skin to be a tad bit dry, but that's what lotion is for right?! 😉 but for the price I paid I will definitely say I got my money's worth! 😊