Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Alexus B.
It has a nice smell and is a fair size for the price. I like the originality of it. You don't see a lot of other soaps that are sold smelling like that. It also lasts a long time.
Tanja T.
I love tgid soap. I am picky about scents, and it is soft, but lingers on the skin for seceral hours. It also doesn't leave a weird film on my skin, or leave me too dry feeling.
Brit B.
Spartanburg, SC
I really love these !! I love the different frangrances and how fresh it leaves you feeling after hours and hours ! This brand makes some of my favorite body washes !!
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
I love using products that use more natural ingredients and this Dial glycerin bar soap is not an exception! Great for my sensitive skin & I love the way it smells!
Brooksville, FL
I was hesitant about trying a bar soap but the packaging made me curious. I loved the smell as I mostly noticed the tangerine smell. The fragrance was invigorating, especially first thing in the morning it definitely woke me up! After using this product, I did notice that my skin felt moisturized and not dry or like I had a film lefty on my skin. Although I wasn't completely disappointed, I'm not sure I would buy it again. If I do, I will try the body wash instead of the bar soap.
Leomi P.
Happy Valley, OR
My skin is fairly sensitive, add any soap and my hands begin to dry and crack and my skin soon starts to split. Since using this soap my hands have healed and are no longer cracking. It comes at a good price and lasts quiet a while. I even shred some of the bar and put it in a ziplock bag. I then put it in my purse, so wherever I go I have little chunks of this soap as to not risk going back to my dried up hands.

If you have dry hands I highly recommend this bar soap.
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently had a breast reduction and was told to wash with antibacterial soap while I was healing. I decided to go with Dial because it is such a well known brand and I knew they made an antibacterial bar soap. I LOVE it! It has really helped with my incisions during their time of healing, and now I just use with every shower! It feels good to know that I am washing off bacteria while I am showering and washing away my day!
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
I'm actually not impressed with this soap, but my husband seemed to like it until one night when he finally admitted that every time he uses it, he thought it made him stink after a few hours and I had had the same issue, but didn't want to say anything. I feel clean right after I use it, but a few hours later BAM! I feel gross and neither of us are typically stinky people. We threw out the open bar that night!
Karen D.
First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth.
My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)
Dria C.
Absolutely love this soap! I have sensitive skin, and could on use Ivory in the past. That is till I found this, and man it is wonderful. It's a very light, and fresh scented soap, with natural ingredients, that my body loves!
I still use Ivory on occasion, but its good to know that I can use this type of soap as well when in a pinch.