Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Veronika T.
Veronika T.
South Gate, CA
This product had a great smell, not too overwhelming, and left my skin feeling soft, fresh, and hydrated. The only reason I did not give it five stars was because I wish the hydration lasted longer. After about an hour, my skin began to feel very dry. I will still use the product, but maybe I'll keep lotion handy.
Alexina F.
Alexina F.
A very refreshing sent and it gets the job done. It is not a long lasting sent and it gives a residue on my skin. It is a pretty gentle sent and I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate. I got mine at walmart. Overall it is a good price and I would recommend it if you're on a budget.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I do not like this soap at all. it broke up and it is very harsh on my skin. I used it to wash my face during the day and it made me break out. It does not last long and it dried out my skin fast. The smell is so strong and does not smell to great. i will never be buying it again.
Julia E.
Julia E.
Idaho Falls, ID
I like this bath bar because it smells good and it leaves your skin very soft. I also like the look of the bath bar, very pretty. I bought this product at walmart and it's very gentle on my skin. If you have oily skin I recommend this product because it makes you feel clean.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I really enjoy having this soap in my home. It's an amazing value for the price and you can never have too much soap. It is just a tab bit drying but for the scent and the price I can't complain. I usually pick this up at my local CVS and I would most definitely buy again.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
York, PA
I have used this soap a few times and I do enjoy it. I am not a huge fan of bar soap but this one is nice. I keep it in the bathroom to wash my hands and I like the smell. It is not anything super special but it works nicely and /i have no complaints. I would recommend
Ana R.
Ana R.
Oh my God I love to use this soap is so good I believe is because of the ingredients I use it at least 4 days a week because of the scent and also because of the way it makes my skin feel I buy it a grocery store near by and I will certainly recommend it to everyone.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Leesville, SC
Refreshing and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel after my shower. I love how it is made natural and it last me a very long time. I can use a bar at least every month. Great price. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to any of my friends
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
This is a good scent, a little chemically smelling. it is great if you are on a budget and do not need the most luxurious of soaps. it is good for guest bathrooms or a budget friendly alternative, it is not bad quality. i wouldn't use it regularly but you can.
JaKayla K.
JaKayla K.
I've actually used the dial hand soap in my bathroom. It smells really good, comes in a variety of different scents, works good on your hands of course and it makes your hands really soft. The smell stains your hands a lot longer than your normal hand soap.