Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Nanna J.
It wasn't my favorite. I would use my money ion Nivea soap instead of this one. I can't remember the price point but I think that it wasn't that bad.
Carina B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Didn't really enjoy it. Dried my skin out. Had a great smell tho. I would be sure to use a lot of moisturizer. It did stay fairly well in a bar form.
Ale B.
Mexicali
es bueno, tiene un olor agradable, deja una buena apariencia a la piel , debido a su glicerina , y la cantidad es buena, además de económica.
Jennifer M.
Mantachie, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses dial for men and some of there soap smells so good and fresh. I love the fact that it not expensive also...
Nadine P.
Toronto
These are in all of the bathrooms in my house. I also keep a few in the cabinets because they make my clothes smell fresh.
michelle c.
burnaby, BC
amazing my family loves dial always feeling clean and not having harsh soap residue left on my family sensative skin .
Emmalee H.
I enjoy it even though it's really sticky. Once u use it makes ur body smell good and I would recommend it to everyone
Monica C.
muy buen jabon si queremos hidratación y limpieza para el uso diario, ya que su aroma no es muy glamouroso
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
Smells nice but kind of drying to the skin. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again as I prefer body wash instead.
karli w.
Scent is amazing, decent bar soap and great price.
i have used this bar soap on and off for the last year.