Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #98 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that it is natural and the price is fantastic!
Elle G.
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
This soap smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh, and hydrated all day!
Wayne D.
Wayne D.
I have never tried this stuff before before but I heard some people like it and some people really don't like
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Amazing product with an amazing scent! Gentle, but still gets your hands and body perfectly clean!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
Left my skin feeling soft and clean. The smell is so beautiful and I enjoyed this soap
Angel M.
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Love this product smells great and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. i have sensitive skin and this product was awesome for it
I personally like to buy soaps and lotions based on fruity smell. This soap definitely has that. It's not harsh on the skin. This soap is very economical. I buy it from Family Dollar and it usually comes with the manufacturer coupon attached to the package so that always a plus. I would recommend this soap and have bought it as a gift as well.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.
Dallas, Tx
SMELLS phenomenal, leaves a clean feeling. So affordable and definitely left me feeling like I made a great buy.

KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Wellness Guru Expert

The dial soaps are very good, have a very exquisite fragrance which does not bother and no headache cause which is very good because today are details that must care for people who are sensitive about strong odors, provides a delicious softness to your body, I just like.
CAROLIN G.
CAROLIN G.
Ocala, FL
Los ingredientes del jabón son hidratantes naturales y tenerlos en tu jabón es una ventaja, me encanta este jabón!