Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #98 in Bar Soap

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Valerie M.
Irritated my skin and made red bumps on it. Doesn't hydrate at all or moisturize like I expected
Mallory
Bremen, AL
Dial is a really good soap. I say that because when I get acne it clears up my acne and makes my face really soft.
Jacquelynn B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I thought this product was decent. It's not something that I would personally buy myself but I am okay with using it if I have to.
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
This soap smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh, and hydrated all day!
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert
The natural bar soaps are also great. They smell very fruity and nice. These are a great option as well.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I buy these for the value, although I do not like bar soap. In the future I will only purchase liquid body wash.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells amazing! I love how it keeps my skin super soft. But I like to put it in my linen closet to keep my towels smelling super fresh. I just stick an unopened bar in with them and the smell spreads all over and they always smell fantastic!!
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love the smell of this and it really works to get the tough sticky messes off of hands after a day hiking or playing with my younger brother
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ
It's quite good and it does its job but the problem is that since it is glycerin, it makes my bath tub dirty
Julia E.
Idaho Falls, ID
I like this bath bar because it smells good and it leaves your skin very soft. I also like the look of the bath bar, very pretty. I bought this product at walmart and it's very gentle on my skin. If you have oily skin I recommend this product because it makes you feel clean.