Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Jacquelynn B.
Jacquelynn B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I thought this product was decent. It's not something that I would personally buy myself but I am okay with using it if I have to.
Sharmiesha T.
Sharmiesha T.
Katy, TX
I love dial but it is not as moisturizing as I'd like. Depending on the scent they smell good. Other than that it is not too bad
Ale C.
Ale C.
Love the smell of this product and it feels amazing i have given other soaps a try and this has to be one of the best ones ive tried
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
Pennsauken, NJ
This cleanses the skin nicely and it is great because it does not have as many harsh chemicals as regular soaps.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband used this for shaving. I cannot use it as it is very drying to my skin. It made me very itchy.
ANDREA P.
ANDREA P.
It's OK smell well and skin feel soft and nice. I like this but prefer other soaps. I prefer soap with milk and pH neuyro
Port St Lucie, FL
Do not feel clean at all with this product could feel the residue from the soaps left behind on all my body !
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Like the smell,it keeps my skin less dry and have natural scents, I would recommended to friends
Mary H.
Mary H.
Casar, NC
Smells great and works great. Leaves skin soft and clean and healthy. Cost effective and great to use.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Brentwood, CA
Smells great and cleans great too. I have eczema and this soap doesn't irritate it at all.