Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
SMELLS phenomenal, leaves a clean feeling. So affordable and definitely left me feeling like I made a great buy.

Xai X.
Wellness Guru Expert
As odd as it is, I love using this for my hands. I enjoy very fresh and citrusy scents so this is one is great!
I personally like to buy soaps and lotions based on fruity smell. This soap definitely has that. It's not harsh on the skin. This soap is very economical. I buy it from Family Dollar and it usually comes with the manufacturer coupon attached to the package so that always a plus. I would recommend this soap and have bought it as a gift as well.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Dial soap! It really cleans and smooth the skin. It's very gentle on the skin too. Love the smell of the soap it's a fruity refreshing smell. Can find at Walmart for $5 dollars a pack. Really like this bar of shop.
Cambridge A.
I like using this is the morning. The smell is great and refreshing wake up call in the morning.
Erika B.
Wendell, NC
your skin feels very soft after using this soap. it gets you clean and leaves you smelling good. this soap is priced very well and is affordable for most all budgets. the pros are you get clean and smell good. the cons are they only come in a three pack.
KATHERINE P.
Wellness Guru Expert

The dial soaps are very good, have a very exquisite fragrance which does not bother and no headache cause which is very good because today are details that must care for people who are sensitive about strong odors, provides a delicious softness to your body, I just like.
Ms.E M.
Atlantic City, NJ
The fragrance was invigorating, Dial is a brand I trust..
My skin felt softer and silkier. The whole bathroom smelled divine! That fruit smell really takes showering to another dimension.
I recommend it highly!
Alex S.
Roseville, MI
This smells very fresh and lovely and after a long day of yard work my hands are covered in grease and what not. It cleans my hands very well and I use it quite compulsively cause i love the smell. i would recommend this
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
I'm actually not impressed with this soap, but my husband seemed to like it until one night when he finally admitted that every time he uses it, he thought it made him stink after a few hours and I had had the same issue, but didn't want to say anything. I feel clean right after I use it, but a few hours later BAM! I feel gross and neither of us are typically stinky people. We threw out the open bar that night!