Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently had a breast reduction and was told to wash with antibacterial soap while I was healing. I decided to go with Dial because it is such a well known brand and I knew they made an antibacterial bar soap. I LOVE it! It has really helped with my incisions during their time of healing, and now I just use with every shower! It feels good to know that I am washing off bacteria while I am showering and washing away my day!
Bonnie N.
Smell was nice but super drying. Lasted a while, much more cost efficient than body wash. Neutral enough for both men and women.
Isaiah C.
Bronx, NY
This soap gets lots of dert out and UN like other soaps u need to use location after your shower but not with this soap it Keeps u moisturized
Katie P.
Scotts Hill, TN
I'm a nurse so after a long 12 hr shift I love being able to take a shower with an #antibacterial soap that not only makes me feel clean but #smellsgood as well!
Marielle D.
Rockaway park , NY
Somewhat harsh on the skin. I have dry sensitive skin so I need something more hydrating
Madison Y.
Tyrone, PA
Smells good and honestly one of my favorite soaps for face and body I would recommend this for people that have oily or acne prone skin!
Brittnee P.
Englewood, CO
I love the smell and it makes your skin really smooth after using it the first time. I defiently need to put lotion on after using it a few times.
Jamie P.
Chicago
Dial Naturals Bar Soap has a great scent and made me feel fresh all day. The only complaint that I honestly had was that it left my skin a little dry. Other than that I would use this product again.
Faith
Philadelphia, PA
Very Good And Cleans Bacteria Good For Infections. Smells Very Good And Is Inexpensive
I like it but drys my skin out a lot So I have to use oil or lotion to get skin ok