Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Kimberly F.
I love glycerin snap. This scent is so pleasing. It does not dry out my skin. Would recommend it to everyone.
America M.
Las Vegas, NV
The bars of soaps are too clumpy. They are really thick and chunks come off, and can 've somewhat irritating.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband used this for shaving. I cannot use it as it is very drying to my skin. It made me very itchy.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love #Dial soap! We have used this in my family for almost 30 years! Smells great and is antibacterial!
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The natural bar soaps are also great. They smell very fruity and nice. These are a great option as well.
Mary H.
Casar, NC
Smells great and works great. Leaves skin soft and clean and healthy. Cost effective and great to use.
Very good product, and I recommend this to anyone who would love to buy it. It is a very good product.
Holly B.
Bay City, MI
Love the scent!!! It's great to use often and it doesn't dry out my skin. Also it is a great price.
Sierra T.
Amazing product with an amazing scent! Gentle, but still gets your hands and body perfectly clean!
Vicki W.
Smells great, fragrance was light and fresh, and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated!