Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Stephy J.
Stephy J.
St Thomas, VI
Not even going to sugar coat this... this soap smells amazing! It leaves my skin soft but clean. After a day at the beach and layers upon layers of sunscreen this takes everything off without drying out my skin.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
It has a nice smell and is a fair size for the price. I like the originality of it. You don't see a lot of other soaps that are sold smelling like that. It also lasts a long time.
Tanja T.
Tanja T.
I love tgid soap. I am picky about scents, and it is soft, but lingers on the skin for seceral hours. It also doesn't leave a weird film on my skin, or leave me too dry feeling.
Trinity J.
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
I love using products that use more natural ingredients and this Dial glycerin bar soap is not an exception! Great for my sensitive skin & I love the way it smells!
Christian E.
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
My mind is constantly blown by the fact that Dial makes soap that smells so incredibly good! On top of that, it leaves my skin really soft and moisturized for such a long period of time.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
You can't beat Dial glycerine soap. It smells great and leaves you feeling clean. It is fine for my sensitive skin (I'm allergic to Shea butter, evidently).
Brit B.
Brit B.
Spartanburg, SC
I really love these !! I love the different frangrances and how fresh it leaves you feeling after hours and hours ! This brand makes some of my favorite body washes !!
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells get and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Sometimes i even use it on my face. Other bar soaps i have tried broke my face out but this doent
Madison S.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Smells really good, looks nice and makes me feel real good after using. The scent is pleasant but I wouldn't use it on my lady parts cuz of the scent
Emily M.
Emily M.
Prairieville, LA
Love dial soap!! I get a different scent everytime because I love them all. They do not leave my skin dry and always leaves me feeling fresh and so clean!