Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT
I like it but drys my skin out a lot So I have to use oil or lotion to get skin ok
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Awesome soap. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling super soft yet clean!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This made my skin feel nice. the smell was a little odd,but not yucky or anything.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
This sope smells good but the scent dose not stay on your body but its cheep
Yukita M.
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
DIAL IS THE ONLY SOAP MY FAMILY CAN USE WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE VALUE WITH OR WITHOUT A COUPON. WE USE 3 TO 4 BARS A WEEK. WHY? WE DONT SHARE SOAP IN OUR HOUSE JUST A THING WE HAVE. THE SCENT IS LIGHT AN VERY REFRESHING. WE BUT IT OVER AND OVER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY DIAL...
Emily H.
Emily H.
Newark
This soap is a great backup soap. It is not the best, but it lasts for a very long time and certainly works. It is not as gentle, but not too harsh, in between. It smells really nice and is great for tropical lovers. I would recommend it if you're looking for a simple wash.
Josie C.
Josie C.
Millerstown
Dial is a very affordable bar soap that I also love! Their scents smell wonderful and the soap isn't harsh on my skin. Dial is not as moisturized as other soaps like Dove, but I still recommend it because it is very affordable!
Cendy L.
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
They smell great! My skin feels smooth and very hydrated. It doesn't foam up a lot which is very good when it comes to me. I would definitely use this again. My whole family loves it. Overall very happy with this product!!!
Faith E.
Faith E.
Love dial soap in general! This particular scent is amazing though!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and it dried out! It has a nice lather and even my husband uses it! I would buy this again and definitely recommend it!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Frederic, MI
This soap not only cleans well, but I love how when I rinse it off I don't feel a residue afterwards. It smells almost tropical, it's like getting away from reality when you're in the shower. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my family or friends!