Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that it is natural and the price is fantastic!
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I buy these for the value, although I do not like bar soap. In the future I will only purchase liquid body wash.
Xai X.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As odd as it is, I love using this for my hands. I enjoy very fresh and citrusy scents so this is one is great!
Jackie O.
Harlingen, TX
This soap is really nice. It leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. The smell is great. I got it ar Walmart.
Anabel M.
Dial soap is not my favorite, after using it I feel my skin dr. It is really affordable and have a great scent.
Wayne D.
I have never tried this stuff before before but I heard some people like it and some people really don't like
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do not feel clean at all with this product could feel the residue from the soaps left behind on all my body !
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ
It's quite good and it does its job but the problem is that since it is glycerin, it makes my bath tub dirty
Alaysia H.
Stone Mountain, GA
It makes your skin smooth after you wash with it you feel clean and it smells good and I just love to use it.
Gabriela R.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the texture and smell of soap leaves your skin soft and hydrated. also it has an economic market price