Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Wayne D.
I have never tried this stuff before before but I heard some people like it and some people really don't like
America M.
Las Vegas, NV
The bars of soaps are too clumpy. They are really thick and chunks come off, and can 've somewhat irritating.
Kimberly F.
I love glycerin snap. This scent is so pleasing. It does not dry out my skin. Would recommend it to everyone.
Lesly A.
Newark, NJ
It's quite good and it does its job but the problem is that since it is glycerin, it makes my bath tub dirty
Gabriela R.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the texture and smell of soap leaves your skin soft and hydrated. also it has an economic market price
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do not feel clean at all with this product could feel the residue from the soaps left behind on all my body !
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband used this for shaving. I cannot use it as it is very drying to my skin. It made me very itchy.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love #Dial soap! We have used this in my family for almost 30 years! Smells great and is antibacterial!
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert
The natural bar soaps are also great. They smell very fruity and nice. These are a great option as well.
Mary H.
Casar, NC
Smells great and works great. Leaves skin soft and clean and healthy. Cost effective and great to use.