Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Sasha J.
Schenectady, NY
never used it but helps with everything and keeps you clean if it keeps you clean then its soap and soap is soap
Kaitlyn G.
Smells so good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love that it is natural and the price is fantastic!
Noemi C.
Pennsauken, NJ
This cleanses the skin nicely and it is great because it does not have as many harsh chemicals as regular soaps.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I buy these for the value, although I do not like bar soap. In the future I will only purchase liquid body wash.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I absolutely love the scent of this bar soap it smells really great and my kids love it as well so no complaints
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
SMELLS phenomenal, leaves a clean feeling. So affordable and definitely left me feeling like I made a great buy.

Anabel M.
Dial soap is not my favorite, after using it I feel my skin dr. It is really affordable and have a great scent.
Xai X.
Wellness Guru Expert
As odd as it is, I love using this for my hands. I enjoy very fresh and citrusy scents so this is one is great!
Jackie O.
Harlingen, TX
This soap is really nice. It leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh. The smell is great. I got it ar Walmart.
Kimberly F.
I love glycerin snap. This scent is so pleasing. It does not dry out my skin. Would recommend it to everyone.