Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Kennedy B.
This soap is so moisturizing and it smells so good and I feel so clean after using it
Adelle M.
Was not a huge fan of this soap. It left residue and the bars didn't last long at all. It also left a smell on your skin which wasn't that nice
Alicia B.
My Husband really likes this product as it smells really nice and feels nice on your skin. It rinses completely, leaving a clean feeling. I purchased the soap from my local Wal Mart store. My husband likes the soap because of the clean feeling. I like the soap because it doesn't leave any residue to clog my pores as I sometimes suffer from adult acne.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I really enjoy having this soap in my home. It's an amazing value for the price and you can never have too much soap. It is just a tab bit drying but for the scent and the price I can't complain. I usually pick this up at my local CVS and I would most definitely buy again.
Leomi P.
Happy Valley, OR
My skin is fairly sensitive, add any soap and my hands begin to dry and crack and my skin soon starts to split. Since using this soap my hands have healed and are no longer cracking. It comes at a good price and lasts quiet a while. I even shred some of the bar and put it in a ziplock bag. I then put it in my purse, so wherever I go I have little chunks of this soap as to not risk going back to my dried up hands.

If you have dry hands I highly recommend this bar soap.
Kat T.
Norman, OK
This soap smelled lovely--which is why I purchased. Unfortunately, when used regularly it causes extremely rough and dried out skin.
Ines S.
Brooklyn, NY
Always have this in my cabinet. Its helps control body order especially for my pre-teen son.
Very good product, and I recommend this to anyone who would love to buy it. It is a very good product.
Zully H.
Philadelphia, PA
Me encantan estos jabones siempre los comprode todos los aromas me gusta que tiene antioxidante
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
While I'm not an all around fan of bar soap, the fragrance that this product put out was very intoxicating and I HAD to try it. It smelled just as good on my skin as it did in the package, and it definitely cleaned away a days worth of dirt and work. However, it was slightly drying so it was important for my to apply lotion after using this soap.