Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Autumn O.
Left my skin very dry. Nice product but I had to rinse so much it dried my skin. I'd recommend for certain akin types, not mine....
Sharmiesha T.
Katy, TX
I love dial but it is not as moisturizing as I'd like. Depending on the scent they smell good. Other than that it is not too bad
Bonnie N.
Smell was nice but super drying. Lasted a while, much more cost efficient than body wash. Neutral enough for both men and women.
Vivian B.
Buen producto. Buen olor,me gustaría que tuvieran mas variedad. Me gusta el producto por que deja la piel limpia y refrescante.
Jenny M.
Grangeville, ID
Great smell. Clean feel. Last awhile as long as it's not left under running water. Leaves skin soft. Smell isn't harsh on skin.
Gianina D.
Milford, NH
Delightful smell and cleans very well! I always smell very nice, according to my friends and family while using this product.
It smells good but it may dry out your hands or body personally i wouldn't recommend it but it's all up to your preference
ANDREA P.
It's OK smell well and skin feel soft and nice. I like this but prefer other soaps. I prefer soap with milk and pH neuyro
Janita W.
USA-Georgia
The scent was little overpowering..however my ski. Was left moiturized amd rinsed clean... i would purchase this again.
Kaitlin B.
Pahrump, NV
The soap fragrance isn't all there, but I kind of like it.. I really like Dial products. Found it for a great price.