Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I nice smelling soap to put out and looks pretty too. It does not leave my skin dry like most bar soap and it is pretty cheap as well.
Ale C.
Love the smell of this product and it feels amazing i have given other soaps a try and this has to be one of the best ones ive tried
Kat T.
Norman, OK
This soap smelled lovely--which is why I purchased. Unfortunately, when used regularly it causes extremely rough and dried out skin.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Didn't like this product at all. Left my skin very dry and dried up in less than a week! The 3 pack only lasted about 2 and 1/2 weeks
Taya L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this is great it feels really nice on my body.
I think that every one should buy it and it also smell nice and it last a while
Prudence S.
Smells really good.... lots of bubbles. Scent lasted for most of the day on my arm....could be more moisturous...very gentle though
cherlyne p.
New Rochelle, NY
very sudsy and has a great smell! clear soaps also do not leave as much residue on tiles so it makes for an easy bathroom clean up.
Nyani R.
Great product it smell good and the smell last all day. It is also feels good on my skin. Also, the price is excellent at Walmart.
Jacquelynn B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I thought this product was decent. It's not something that I would personally buy myself but I am okay with using it if I have to.
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Love this product smells great and makes my skin feel extremely smooth. i have sensitive skin and this product was awesome for it