Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Sasha J.
Schenectady, NY
never used it but helps with everything and keeps you clean if it keeps you clean then its soap and soap is soap
Ashley B.
Alice, TX
This bar soap keeps your skin moisturizer doesn't leave it all oily or dry itch through the whole day which is really good for your skin good on all skin type.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to clean and dry out my fave when its oily and to clean my acne. Works wonderful
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
This bar soap is good but i kind of like the liquid verison better because i feel like it lasts way longer than the bar soap but other than that it smells so good.
Pam M.
Great sudsy feel n great clean smell. Luv it! I Gaye that it is hard to find on most stores.
Ana R.
Oh my God I love to use this soap is so good I believe is because of the ingredients I use it at least 4 days a week because of the scent and also because of the way it makes my skin feel I buy it a grocery store near by and I will certainly recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Madison heights
The bar was soft and was a great price. Easy to find at walmart. The bar of soap was gentle on my skin. My mother in law uses it so we purchased it for her while she was visiting.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
I absolutely adore the smell of this soap. It is so good. It isn't a very strong scent but a nice citrusy scent. This is also very moisturizing and lathers very well. A very low price makes this very affordable.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
Really love the scent of this soap, it feels really nice on the skin. The scent stay with you, perfect for a morning bath. I feel it's good for the price. Leaves your skin feeling really good and soft. Would def buy again.!
Taya L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this is great it feels really nice on my body.
I think that every one should buy it and it also smell nice and it last a while