Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL #97 in Bar Soap

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
I was hesitant about trying a bar soap but the packaging made me curious. I loved the smell as I mostly noticed the tangerine smell. The fragrance was invigorating, especially first thing in the morning it definitely woke me up! After using this product, I did notice that my skin felt moisturized and not dry or like I had a film lefty on my skin. Although I wasn't completely disappointed, I'm not sure I would buy it again. If I do, I will try the body wash instead of the bar soap.
Leomi P.
Leomi P.
Happy Valley, OR
My skin is fairly sensitive, add any soap and my hands begin to dry and crack and my skin soon starts to split. Since using this soap my hands have healed and are no longer cracking. It comes at a good price and lasts quiet a while. I even shred some of the bar and put it in a ziplock bag. I then put it in my purse, so wherever I go I have little chunks of this soap as to not risk going back to my dried up hands.

If you have dry hands I highly recommend this bar soap.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
My husband was recently diagnosed with cancer so we were looking for a more natural sensetive skin soap and thought we would give this a try. I love the smell (as a female) MY husband could care less. The soap is nice and refreshing but if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend the product. I did get a few dry patches my self. My husbands skin reacted quite poorly. I would buy this product if you have no skin conditions.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently had a breast reduction and was told to wash with antibacterial soap while I was healing. I decided to go with Dial because it is such a well known brand and I knew they made an antibacterial bar soap. I LOVE it! It has really helped with my incisions during their time of healing, and now I just use with every shower! It feels good to know that I am washing off bacteria while I am showering and washing away my day!
Tanna A.
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
I'm actually not impressed with this soap, but my husband seemed to like it until one night when he finally admitted that every time he uses it, he thought it made him stink after a few hours and I had had the same issue, but didn't want to say anything. I feel clean right after I use it, but a few hours later BAM! I feel gross and neither of us are typically stinky people. We threw out the open bar that night!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
My Husband really likes this product as it smells really nice and feels nice on your skin. It rinses completely, leaving a clean feeling. I purchased the soap from my local Wal Mart store. My husband likes the soap because of the clean feeling. I like the soap because it doesn't leave any residue to clog my pores as I sometimes suffer from adult acne.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Cleveland, OH
While I'm not an all around fan of bar soap, the fragrance that this product put out was very intoxicating and I HAD to try it. It smelled just as good on my skin as it did in the package, and it definitely cleaned away a days worth of dirt and work. However, it was slightly drying so it was important for my to apply lotion after using this soap.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Augusta, GA
Great fresh scent, but definitely a more feminine scent. Not overwhelming or too strong. My bathroom smells great from it for a couple hours but def not an overwhelming scent. Cause me to feel clean without my skin feeling dried out like so many others. I have bad allergies and it doesn't seem to affect my allergies respiratory wise or skin wise.
Karen D.
Karen D.
First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth.
My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)
Dria C.
Dria C.
Absolutely love this soap! I have sensitive skin, and could on use Ivory in the past. That is till I found this, and man it is wonderful. It's a very light, and fresh scented soap, with natural ingredients, that my body loves!
I still use Ivory on occasion, but its good to know that I can use this type of soap as well when in a pinch.