Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Dial® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Delaina C.
Gadsden
Unfortunately I suffer from sensitive and dry skin which means that my skin does not enjoy the extra fragrant soaps that catch my eye in the drugstore. I have tried a lot of Dial soaps and never been disappointed. Once again, Dial has delivered!

Using this soap is a relaxing experience. It is cleansing without being too drying. I have tried some products that have left residue on my skin from the moisturizers. This Dial soap just leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and moisturized. I think it is an added benefit that I can use it both on my body as well as my face without my skin feeling stripped. Although it is a glycerin soap, it lathers well which was a pleasant surprise.

Based on my experience I would rate this product a 4 out of 5. I recommend it to others who are looking for a good product at a reasonable price. This scent is also refreshing without being too overwhelming.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I have been a long time dial brand user I generally buy their body wash but I had a coupon and bought this one. The sent was oh my amazing I was amazed at how wonderful it smelled and I could still smell it after the day was done in my skin. Dive bar soap will leave you feeling soft clean and smelling fresh to death
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
DIAL IS THE ONLY SOAP MY FAMILY CAN USE WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE VALUE WITH OR WITHOUT A COUPON. WE USE 3 TO 4 BARS A WEEK. WHY? WE DONT SHARE SOAP IN OUR HOUSE JUST A THING WE HAVE. THE SCENT IS LIGHT AN VERY REFRESHING. WE BUT IT OVER AND OVER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY DIAL...
Emily H.
Newark
This soap is a great backup soap. It is not the best, but it lasts for a very long time and certainly works. It is not as gentle, but not too harsh, in between. It smells really nice and is great for tropical lovers. I would recommend it if you're looking for a simple wash.
Josie C.
Millerstown
Dial is a very affordable bar soap that I also love! Their scents smell wonderful and the soap isn't harsh on my skin. Dial is not as moisturized as other soaps like Dove, but I still recommend it because it is very affordable!
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They smell great! My skin feels smooth and very hydrated. It doesn't foam up a lot which is very good when it comes to me. I would definitely use this again. My whole family loves it. Overall very happy with this product!!!
Faith E.
Love dial soap in general! This particular scent is amazing though!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and it dried out! It has a nice lather and even my husband uses it! I would buy this again and definitely recommend it!!
Stephy J.
Delray Beach, FL
Not even going to sugar coat this... this soap smells amazing! It leaves my skin soft but clean. After a day at the beach and layers upon layers of sunscreen this takes everything off without drying out my skin.
Melissa D.
Frederic, MI
This soap not only cleans well, but I love how when I rinse it off I don't feel a residue afterwards. It smells almost tropical, it's like getting away from reality when you're in the shower. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my family or friends!
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
My mind is constantly blown by the fact that Dial makes soap that smells so incredibly good! On top of that, it leaves my skin really soft and moisturized for such a long period of time.