Dial Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava - 3 CT uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

DialĀ® Naturals Tangerine & Guava Glycerin Bar soap.
3 glycerin bars.
New.
94% naturally derived.
No artificial dyes.
Hypoallergenic.
Tested by European Bioskin Institute. see more...

Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I have been a long time dial brand user I generally buy their body wash but I had a coupon and bought this one. The sent was oh my amazing I was amazed at how wonderful it smelled and I could still smell it after the day was done in my skin. Dive bar soap will leave you feeling soft clean and smelling fresh to death
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
DIAL IS THE ONLY SOAP MY FAMILY CAN USE WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE VALUE WITH OR WITHOUT A COUPON. WE USE 3 TO 4 BARS A WEEK. WHY? WE DONT SHARE SOAP IN OUR HOUSE JUST A THING WE HAVE. THE SCENT IS LIGHT AN VERY REFRESHING. WE BUT IT OVER AND OVER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY DIAL...
Emily H.
Newark
This soap is a great backup soap. It is not the best, but it lasts for a very long time and certainly works. It is not as gentle, but not too harsh, in between. It smells really nice and is great for tropical lovers. I would recommend it if you're looking for a simple wash.
Josie C.
Millerstown
Dial is a very affordable bar soap that I also love! Their scents smell wonderful and the soap isn't harsh on my skin. Dial is not as moisturized as other soaps like Dove, but I still recommend it because it is very affordable!
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
They smell great! My skin feels smooth and very hydrated. It doesn't foam up a lot which is very good when it comes to me. I would definitely use this again. My whole family loves it. Overall very happy with this product!!!
Faith E.
Love dial soap in general! This particular scent is amazing though!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and it dried out! It has a nice lather and even my husband uses it! I would buy this again and definitely recommend it!!
Stephy J.
St Thomas, VI
Not even going to sugar coat this... this soap smells amazing! It leaves my skin soft but clean. After a day at the beach and layers upon layers of sunscreen this takes everything off without drying out my skin.
Melissa D.
Frederic, MI
This soap not only cleans well, but I love how when I rinse it off I don't feel a residue afterwards. It smells almost tropical, it's like getting away from reality when you're in the shower. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my family or friends!
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
My mind is constantly blown by the fact that Dial makes soap that smells so incredibly good! On top of that, it leaves my skin really soft and moisturized for such a long period of time.
Alexus B.
It has a nice smell and is a fair size for the price. I like the originality of it. You don't see a lot of other soaps that are sold smelling like that. It also lasts a long time.