Dial® Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava uploaded by God's T.Dial® Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava uploaded by Ariel Z.Dial® Naturals Glycerin Bar Soap Tangrine & Guava uploaded by Zully H.

BY DIAL

Description:

Enhance your shower routine with this Tangerine and Guava Dial Glycerin Bar Soap. It has been tested by the European Bioskin Institute and found to be free of parabens, artificial dyes and phthalates. This pack of Dial pure and natural bar soap includes three bars of 94 percent naturally derived scented soap that has not been tested on animals.

Soap (Sodium Tallowate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Sodium Palmate (Contains One or More of These Ingredients)), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Palm Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Tallow Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), Palm Kernel Acid (Contains One or More of These Ingredients), PEG-8, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate and/or Tetrasodium Etidronate.

• Are there any Dial products that are unscented?2 Answers
Buy on *
  • "First off, this smells amazing. Also, it's really good for my sensitive skin. Many soaps make me itchy or feel more dried out, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth. My husband uses it too, mostly because he prefers natural products to non natural, but he likes the smell too (it's not too girly for men, but it is a little fruity)" in 13 reviews
Morgan H.
Seymour
This soap smells amazing and it’s affordable for the amount you get. I find that this soap just like a lot of other bar soaps leaves behind a sort of a residue but overall it was great and I would buy it again.
Emily B.
When I was a kid my mom always used Dial for my sensitive skin. As an adult I’ve been in search of a regimen that will control my eczema and keep my skin clean, moisturized, and soft. I’ve found that again with Dial and a moisturizing body butter. I get out of the shower feeling squeaky clean without all the dryness.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I have been a long time dial brand user I generally buy their body wash but I had a coupon and bought this one. The sent was oh my amazing I was amazed at how wonderful it smelled and I could still smell it after the day was done in my skin. Dive bar soap will leave you feeling soft clean and smelling fresh to death
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good smelling soap that doesn’t dry out the skin. I purchased this at meijer. It is a gentle cleansing soap, and also a great makeup remover. It does last as far as smell goes. I would recommend this soap.
Sarah L.
Amherst , NY
Fantastic product, have bought this before and it lasts a long time. Doesn’t dry out your skin like other soaps. I am more of a body wash type of person but in a pinch I would definitely use this and recommend it.
Delaina C.
Gadsden, AL
Unfortunately I suffer from sensitive and dry skin which means that my skin does not enjoy the extra fragrant soaps that catch my eye in the drugstore. I have tried a lot of Dial soaps and never been disappointed. Once again, Dial has delivered!

Using this soap is a relaxing experience. It is cleansing without being too drying. I have tried some products that have left residue on my skin from the moisturizers. This Dial soap just leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and moisturized. I think it is an added benefit that I can use it both on my body as well as my face without my skin feeling stripped. Although it is a glycerin soap, it lathers well which was a pleasant surprise.

Based on my experience I would rate this product a 4 out of 5. I recommend it to others who are looking for a good product at a reasonable price. This scent is also refreshing without being too overwhelming.
Tinkki E.
Dial soap is another soap that's been around for a long time Dial soap has something in it that keeps skin very clean when I was young I contracted something from the mosquito when I was about 8 years old that broke me out and sores all over my body the doctor made me bathe in Dial soap by removing the scabs with the Dial soap and it healed those sores
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Dial is a very good soap. The scent is very mild. Dial is an older brand and a very good one. It can work for a variety of skin types and individuals of different age ranges. It works fairly well and doesn’t give me any rashes or head aches after or during use. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed, supple, and extremely soft.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this on my face about once a week when I need a break from my normal face wash. It works very well and does not break me out. I sometimes struggle with breaking out after using a soap but this formula is so gentle it does not react with my skin in a negative way.
Victoria R.
South Hill, VA
Kept my skin feeling so soft. I use soap to wash my face and it didn’t dry it out. I was very impressed. It’s gentle and last longer than other brands. Smells great and leaves you feeling fresh after every use! I’d definitely purchase again.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR
Are there any Dial products that are unscented?