Dial Naturals Bar Soap uploaded by Ariel Z.

BY DIAL #100 in Bar Soap

94% Naturally Derived Glycerin Bar Soap Give Your Skin The Fresh Feeling Of Moisturizing Lather Infused With The Sunrise-Fresh Scents Of Tangerine And Guava, Plus The Gentle Cleaning Benefits Of Ingredients That Are Hypoallergenic And 94% Natural, With No Artificial Dyes. 8 - 4 Oz (113G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 32 Oz (907G) see more...

• Are there any Dial products that are unscented?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

It has a very beautiful scent. It's not a very strong smell but that doesn't bother me at all because this soap does wonders for my skin! This soap makes my skin soft and it feels very nice and rich when I'm in the shower and I apply this. It's not one of those soaps that feel tight on the skin so that's a mega plus! The biggest thing that really made me fall in love with this soap is how gentle it is on my skin!! I suffer from eczema on my legs so I have to be careful when looking for soaps. This one works very well on my skin and never makes my occasional eczema on the legs come back. If you have sensitive skin, then I highly recommend this for you!
It:
-has a lovely smell
-feels nice on the skin/gives moisture
-WORKS ON SENSITIVE SKIN!! :D
I love this product soooo much. It's a 10/10 :)
Julie O.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
My mom got given a handful of these from a friend to try years ago. She gave some to me to try, and I really loved them. The fragrance is warm and fresh all at once, and the formula isn't drying to sensitive skin. If you let them sit out in the cabinet for a few months, they last forever. I only wish they were carried in our area, because it seems like the stores just stopped carrying it around here :(
Tameia A.
Tameia A.
Me and my family usually buy separate body washes, but we had to keep changing the type we use, because we find out each time that it irritates our skin, so we said enough was enough since we couldn't find a proper one and went back to bar soap. The first bar soap we bought was dial & it works perfectly! My skin is soft and it doesn't irritate my skin and i have less bumps or irritating itches.
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
As someone with sensitive skin it is always so important to be careful what I put on my skin. I am always trying new soaps to find one that I can keep in my rotation. Dial Naturals Bar Soap is definitely one of them! It goes on smoothly and rinses off cleanly. No weird residue or slick feeling on your skin. The only con I would have is the scents available aren't too fun just yet!
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
This soap definitely got me clean, and for the price I don't mind too much that it left a thin residue on my skin that reminded me why the phrase "squeaky clean" exists. It wasn't too drying, though, the smell was clean, and I was able to use it every other day without damaging my skin (which has happened with other bar soap). If I needed a cheap soap again, I'd buy this one.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Falmouth, KY
Used this when I had poison ivy. I think it helped alot. I don't exactly know why but it seemed to clear up a lot faster than usual. Only thing I didn't like about this soap is the way it made my skin feel after I used it. Ex.. like your finger and rub it down glass. That's the only comparison I can think of. Smelled great tho.
Kim V.
Kim V.
Toms River, NJ
This soap definitely does the job if you need something quick and don't have a lufa or any body wash near by. I use it mostly everyday. You can buy this literally anywhere, where they sell body wash products. I mean, all soaps have different affects. This doesn't really give you that sticky feeling at the end of your shower.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Richmond, VA
It doesn't smell bad or leave a weird, almost sticky residue on my skin. That being said, it's also a bit drying- I prefer bodywash over bar soap, because I find that most bar soaps make my skin a bit itchy or dry. I'd love to find a brand that proves me wrong, though! Overall it's an okay bar of soap and I can't complain.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
London, KY
Dial soap gives a fresh but tight feeling on your skin. I use dial at least 2 times a week, your skin will feel gentle at first, but harsh when you get out of the shower/ bath. I like to change my soap bar every few weeks. If I can find a better soap for a cheaper price I would switch from dial to a new brand.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
I started using this soap a while ago and here are my thoughts. I'll continue to use it every day, until it's gone. I have very sensitive skin & the soap is incredibly gentle. I do not like the scent. While it smells very clean, I prefer a more fruity scent and will not be purchasing this product again.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR
Are there any Dial products that are unscented?