Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDial
Dial Natural Radiance with White Tea Body Wash

Dial® Natural Radiance with White Tea Body Wash

Purifying Body Wash & Extra Moisturizers with no Filmy Residue Discover the perfect blend of cleansing and moisturizing, in one rich, delicately scented wash.  This clean rinsing formula provides moisturizers, plus the natural nourishment of white tea antioxidants and essential Vitamin E nutrients. The Beauty of White Tea White Tea has three times the anti-oxidant power of green tea to help keep your skin healthier and smoother. The Beauty of Vitamin E Vitamin E, naturally contained in the skin, helps protect and maintain skin s natural beauty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Natural Radiance with White Tea Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Dial Natural Radiance Body Wash keeps my skin very soft and it smells good. Dial is very affordable and worth it. in reviews
Aside from my heavy Dove use, I love this body wash. The white tea scent is gorgeous. The wash is very moisturizing. Maybe not for some. I prefer this to Lever, though. There is no filmy residue and it leaves me feeling fresh and rejuvenated.in reviews
I liked it. It was cheap, but the smell was good. It did it's job. I bought it from Walmart. Also the quantity is huge for such a low price. Impressed. Recommend to all the budget friendly friends out there.
Savannah, GA
All Dial products are just so amazing! You can find them at any drug store for VERY reasonable prices! I use them every now & then, I'm currently hooked on a different product right now but I would without a doubt purchase these products again!
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price, it's absolutely worth it. I find that when I shower my skin feels a bit dry after I rinse off the soap, but that's not really a con for me. If you're looking for a cheap, great smelling soap, this is the one for you. I always buy it when I'm on a budget.
This is a great body wash. I loved the way that it smelled and the feel of the product. It was a good price and i loved it.
Audubon
Does not leave behind residue suds nicely gives you that nice clean feeling and you don't have to use a lot highly recommended
Plantation, FL
I love the smell and the feel of this body wash. The bottle is nice. Dial has really stepped their game up.
Yonkers, NY
Very good for the skin! My husband uses it and he loves it. He always asks me to buy another one when he runs out of it .
The smell is so refreshing and makes your skin so smoothe and it make it smells great.
Leo, IN
This body wash is okay. The smell is amazing that's what I like best about it. I don't really like the way it lathers. And I feel like it doesn't clean as well as other body washes.
Birmingham, AL
My skin is very sensitive so this has been the best soap for me. I love the way it gets my skin very clean

Looking for your answer?