BY DIAL

Purifying Body Wash & Extra Moisturizers with no Filmy Residue Discover the perfect blend of cleansing and moisturizing, in one rich, delicately scented wash.  This clean rinsing formula provides moisturizers, plus the natural nourishment of white tea antioxidants and essential Vitamin E nutrients. The Beauty of White Tea White Tea has three times the anti-oxidant power of green tea to help keep your skin healthier and smoother. The Beauty of Vitamin E Vitamin E, naturally contained in the skin, helps protect and maintain skin s natural beauty. ;

Dial® Natural Radiance Body Wash
  • "Dial Natural Radiance Body Wash keeps my skin very soft and it smells good. Dial is very affordable and worth it. " in 6 reviews
  • "Aside from my heavy Dove use, I love this body wash. The white tea scent is gorgeous. The wash is very moisturizing. Maybe not for some. I prefer this to Lever, though. There is no filmy residue and it leaves me feeling fresh and rejuvenated." in 5 reviews
Mary Kathryn P.
Eielson Afb, AK
The lather is great and the smell is amazing! My family has been using this body wash faithfully for over 3 years now. It is the best on the market for killing germs and odor causing bacteria. Since my husband works outside he swears by this body wash to keep him odor free all day! The only thing I see as a problem is that you cannot find this product in stores anywhere. ?? I did find that Walgreens is carrying the product so I watch for it to go on sale and order in bulk on line to stay well stocked up. I highly recommend this product.
Madisen R.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product! I love the lather, smell, and long lasting scent. I purchased from my local drug store and I definitely got my money's worth.

The only thing I wish, is that it moisturizes the skin more effectively.

Other than that, I highly recommend the product!
Kayla C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash. I have it in lavender scent. It smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling soft. I use this product daily and have been buying it for the last 6 months. The scent lasts all day and the bottle lasts a while too. This product also comes in a bigger bottle option.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Never again this stuff is good but not for my skin it made it feel dry and also cause my shoulders to brake out like crazy . not all soup id the same I am going to stick with dove. not to mention the suds where sticky how does that even happen in the shower ?
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
I bought this body wash for the price. It was much cheaper than the brand I was using prior. I would just have to say that it is "okay". The smell was good, but when taking a bath, it sometimes felt that it was hard to rinse the soap all the way off. I think it was a good buy for the money but I would rather spend a little more.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I tried Dial Natural Radiance Body Wash when I was on vacation and needed something for my hotel room. I usually use Body Shoppe or Bath and Body, and I found this to be a nice replacement. I use it every time I shower in place of soap and enjoyed the fresh scent. I would purchase again.
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
This body wash is simple, easy, and very affordable.  I like this because in a large household, it is good for both men and women to use.  It smells great, leaves your skin soft and moisturized, and is affordable.  It is easily accessible to purchase from any drugstore or department store.
Angelina W.
I give this product 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍. This left my skin feeling, we'll Radiant.  I enjoyed the soft bubbly suds it gave off as well as that delicious fragrance. I really loved this amazing product.  This is definitely a must have and a must use again.
Sarah G.
Peoria , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was on sale so I decided to try it!!! It smells WONDERFUL!! And the suds!!!! WOW!! SO much susds!! I love it! I felt soft and clean after using it and it only took f ew drops on my loofah!! The bottle lasted quite a long time!!! LOVE it!
SusanMaria D.
Medina, OH
This product has a great smell, not too strong or perfumey, which I don't care for.  It was gentle and my skin didn't feel dry or tight.  I've used others that had a strong scent or irritated my skin, and I had no problem at all.  I would highly recommend this product!!