Dial® Mountain Fresh Antibacterial Deodorant Soap uploaded by April R.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial® Healthier skin. Healthier you.® The perfect balance of feeling clean & moisturized. Rich, creamy lather, rinses clean without drying, all day odor protection.Fresh as a mountain stream – that’s how this bar soap, with its brisk, exhilarating scent, will make you feel. That clean feeling and fragrance stay with you too, thanks to Dial’s long-lasting deodorant protection.

Active ingredient - Purpose.Triclocarban 0.60% - Antibacterial.Inactive ingredients: Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, PalmKernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate1, Tetrasodium Etidornate1, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green.
*Contains one or more of these ingredients.
1Contains one or more of these ingredients.

Taylor H.
Tarzana, CA
I have eczema that randomly flares up and this soap did not help the case. I love the way it smells,  it cleans nice. However, would suggest if you have dry skin, eczema, sensitive skin or any other skin problem to either get a really good lotion/moisturizer or find another soap.  It is a very affordable soap so thats is a plus also!
kenzie t.
The product smells really nice and is smooth. It does tend to suck a lot of moisture out of the skin.it is good that I comes on different scents and they all smell pretty good to me.
Daniella a.
The scent is nice it does have the freshness, but it doesn't really stick to you when you apply it.now it breaks down evenly so I'm grateful for that, it foams up nice as well.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
This soap was OK. The smell wasn't my favorite but it wasn't horrible either. I don't however think I would repurchase this particular mainly due to the scent.
lacey e.
works well. affordable and have a lot of nice scents. would recommend. but i gave 3 stars because i prefer other brands. can find at any walmart or local drugstore
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
[product:dial-mountain-fresh-bar-soap-6-3.2-oz.-pack] This is my favorite brand of antibacterial soap. It makes me feel clean and does not leave me feeling dry. And the mountain fresh scent is amazing.
Michelle W.
Blauvelt
There is nothing wrong with this soap. I needed to start using a safer body wash and this was my first try bc my family uses it and it has a good reputation. I did like the product but the mountain fresh isn’t for my personality of out of shower relax and fresh.
Adriana V.
This soap it's everything smell so good you gonna think you put lotion I get so many compliments with this I buy it in Walmart so it's non expensive have an amazing scent I will buy it so many times go get it
Bree L.
It smells nice and left me clean and fresh all day long! did not dry out my skin or make me itchy at all. Dial is my moms favorite soap and she buys it for our family all the time. It really works well.
Brianna G.
Alameda
This is an okay product. Dial is a classic brand that everyone has heard of or uses. Would maybe recomend this to a friend and buy again. It gets you clean but skin might be a little dry afterwards.