Dial Mountain Fresh

Get all-day freshness with skin that feels healthy and hydrated. With Dial® Mountain Fresh Body Wash. Bring the brisk aroma straight to your home.

Is the smell of this one overpowering?
Start your review of Dial Mountain Fresh!
Katherine L.
A great body wash that provides the right amount of suds for cleansing, but without leaving a film behind.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Love this body wash. It has not only a fresh smell but after showering your skin feel so soft and fresh! This is a staple in my shower at all times and when we run out I get more asap! Love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fresh clean feeling after showering:)
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
This body wash is the best. I was having issues with others then I went back to this and I've been good ever since! Love the scent.
Monikia W.
Auburn, AL
This body wash smell so good and it want dry your skin. Thanks Dial . it very lite weight and it leave u feeling clean and fresh
Tori T.
This body wash smells nice, but dries my skin out a bit. The scent from it doesn't seem to last very long either.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice smelling body wash. It's affordable and smells very fresh. Makes my skin a little dry, but still like to use it.
Paulina F.
Love the way this smells! And I also use it as a bubble bath in a pinch. Fresh scent lasts for hours but did not overpower you.
Erica A.
Ferrum, VA
my husband loves dial soap. He won't use anything but dial soap. Definitely a go to in our home.
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
I use this daily to keep my skin clean! It washes my skin without drying it out or leaving residue. I use it with just my hands, no washcloth or puff.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Dial body wash is a great body wash if you are on a budget, does it's job and smell pretty good