BY DIAL

Dial® Moisture Balance Aloe Antibacterial Deodorant Soap.
3 bars.
Leaves skin feeling clean and moisturized.
3 - 4 oz bars (113g).

• I bought this soap because I'm supposed to use it for 5 d...1 Answers
Jeffretta S.
Montgomery, AL
I usually get this when I don't feel like spending the money on Dove, you get a great amount of soaps at an reasonable price. It also smells great.
April F.
Dudley, NC
Always keep this one on hand. Nice for cuts and scrapes to keep it clean. And it smells sooo good! Love me some Dial!
Evelyn D.
I love Dial soaps, leaves my skin clean, never dry, fresh scents all at a price thats awesome for my budget!!!
Tabitha S.
Great product for a great price! I love the fresh long lasting fragrance! I always keep my cabinet stocked!
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I haven't had great experiences with dial soap, it dries my skin out really bad.
yerhaima l.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
excelente producto para las personas que tienen un alto nivel de sudoracion permitiendo mantenerse prescos por muchas horas evitando el mal olor
Tricia P.
Toronto, ON
I bought this soap because I'm supposed to use it for 5 days as a skin cleaning and prep before surgery. Did you like this soap? Was it fairly mild on your skin? It seems more scented than I like as I'm scent sensitive but I guess I'll see how that goes. Thanks for any replies.