BY DIAL

Description:

This 10-bar set of aloe soap by dial will keep you clean, and smelling fresh. Each bar is designed to moisturize your skin, eliminate drying or cracking and it's antibacterial.Dial Aloe is enriched with soothing aloe, gentle cleansers, and Dial s trusted antibacterial ingredient to leave your skin feeling soothed and moisturized. For a Healthy Clean You Can Feel Types of Soap (from ingredients list): Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Cocoate and Sodium Stearate

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - PurposeTriclocarban 0.30% - Antibacterial.Inactive Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Sunflowerseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, PEG-9, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentasodium Pentetate1, Tetrasodium Etidronate1, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Green 3.*Contains one or more of these ingredients.1Contains one or more of these ingredients.

• I bought this soap because I'm supposed to use it for 5 d...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
I have dry skin so this soap helps moisturize and clean my skin. It also smells amazing. I like how it doesnt leave a residue keeps me feeling clean and smells great
Christina M.
Sedalia , MO
I love this product! It’s always a must have in our household. For me as a women I prefer to use the bar soaps when I shave because it seems to last longer and I feel like I’m not wasting the product like with the liquid kind.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS
I like this soap. It is very good and not so moisturizing but i apply lotion after i shower anyhow. It is gental that i will give. I also like the scent as well it has a nice smell. It is very affordable. I would recommend to anyone who wants to shower, and smell good.
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap smells really good , very fresh . But, it leaves my skin super dry after. I don't know whether it's the formula or my skin sensitivity but yeah once I use it , my hands and skin I applied the soap to gets really dry. Wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin .
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes I do use both bar soap and body wash, the bar soap works wonders as a starting point in a shower and this brand works especially well on my skin. Other brands have been known to leave me feeling itchy, but this one keeps my body feeling moisturized and silky smooth.
Gabby W.
I love the coconut version of this it moisturizes and doesn't dry out your skin or make it feel weird in the shower after applying unlike the original version.
Janelle G.
I like this soap for my body because I don’t like feeling oily like when I use body washes. I don’t feel that it leave my skin dry and it’s affordable.
Jeffretta S.
Montgomery, AL
I usually get this when I don't feel like spending the money on Dove, you get a great amount of soaps at an reasonable price. It also smells great.
Amber B.
I usually don't use bar soaps because they dry out my skin so bad but if I really have to use bar soap I prefer to use the dial brand.
cassiemiester M.
mount pleasant, TX
This soap smells so clean and relaxing. It is perfect for a summer scent. It left my body feeling soft and clean. It was good to use.
Tricia P.
Toronto, ON
I bought this soap because I'm supposed to use it for 5 days as a skin cleaning and prep before surgery. Did you like this soap? Was it fairly mild on your skin? It seems more scented than I like as I'm scent sensitive but I guess I'll see how that goes. Thanks for any replies.