Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.Experience the feeling of beautifully soft skin with Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash. Infused with nourishing Coconut Oil and formulated with Micro Oil Technology, this restoring body wash???s rich, clean-rinsing lather leaves skin feeling clean, soft and smooth.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Lathers nicely Smells amazing Superrr hydrating. My skin always feels amazing after I use it. I love it.” in reviews
“Its just amazing! Beat body wash for dry skin ever! I highly recommend this for anybody with dry skin Its a must have on my shopping list from here on out!” in reviews
Love this!!! My body feels nourished. I get out of the shower and my skin is soft to touch. The smell is great and the value is UNBEATABLE. You also get a lot of body wash for under $4 and I would say that’s a household YES for anyone!
I purchased this to get the deal and couldn't be more pleased. Pro: A little goes a lot way. The scent was just enough to smell clean, but not ruin my cologne scent. The infused oil keeps my skin coated to help my skin from becoming dry. Cons: Other scent options. Overall: If your in the need for a shower, any soap will work. If you want a little pep in your steps, or help landing that date, this will definitely help.
Joplin, MO
I love all dial products, and this body wash is no exception. It smells great, sells for a great price and the coconut oil in it is a great plus. Really good for the skin.
Woodstock, GA
My cousin uses this brand religiously so I was able to try this product at her house & I will admit that I liked the way it made my skin felt especially after the pool my skin tends to be really dry and gross feeling but after using this it felt great. Dial isn't my go to for body wash but for the price I'll definitely make purchase in the future when I'm on a budget.
I tried this but wasn't too impressed. The scent was more chemical than fresh. It didn't really make my skin feel moisturized. I felt tight and dry when I came out of the shower. I mean it did the job and I used the bottle, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Doral, FL
Love love love this product. Love the price, the aroma that fills up my entire bathroom and the luxurious body foam that makes me feel sexy. I don't use it in my intimate body parts though. Worth the buy!
Stephenville, TX
I just want to say that the smell is very amazing. I don't think i want too ever use another brand of body wash mainly because the smell is long lasting for me, best money i ever spent at Dollar General. I always tell everyone i work with when they ask ill tell them it is my body wash.
I have been using this lately and it is a good soap. I has a very clean smell and it makes your skin feel good. I use it every night. It has lated me a long time. I would probably buy this soap again Dial® Body Wash Coconut Oil
Madison, AL
The only body wash that smells amazing and doesn’t break me out in hives. This smells so good and keeps my skin moisturized. Since I started using this, my psoriasis is not giving me any issues. And did I mention it smells good. I have been using this for years and have recommended it to so many people with dry itchy skin and we all have seen positive results.
Florence, AL
It smells amazing. However, it made me break out pretty bad. But I have really sensitive skin so it may just be my own issue. It is worth the try if you have dry skin. However I will not be repurchasing.

Looking for your answer?