Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.Experience the feeling of beautifully soft skin with Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash. Infused with nourishing Coconut Oil and formulated with Micro Oil Technology, this restoring body wash???s rich, clean-rinsing lather leaves skin feeling clean, soft and smooth.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Lathers nicely Smells amazing Superrr hydrating. My skin always feels amazing after I use it. I love it.” in reviews
“Its just amazing! Beat body wash for dry skin ever! I highly recommend this for anybody with dry skin Its a must have on my shopping list from here on out!” in reviews
Love this wash. The smell is great, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It adds the extra moisture that is needed. Great price, and will buy again.
I love this soap it doesn't leave me not feeling clean like other soaps. I love all the different types they have but this one is my favorite
Laurel, MS
So very moisturizing and the scent is amazing! I love this body wash so much. I recommend it to everyone! Try it you won't be disappointed.
San Antonio
I truly loved this body wash more than dice or suave. This body wash doesn’t leave me as dry and I love the way this one leaves my skin.
Smelled great but left my skin feeling sticky after washing didn't liked that aspect of the product. most likey won't purchase again
San Antonio , TX
This stuff smells so good. I wish there was a bigger bottle! I go through it so quickly! My wallet can definitely handle the price.
Love love! Love the smell makes you feel extra clean of course every soap makes you feel extra clean LOL but I love this product.
Southgate, MI
I love anything with coconut oil. It's a great moisturizer. This wash cleans without stripping your skin of all its oil.
Noblesville, IN
I love it!!! My skin feels amazing!!! So soft and smooth!! It smells great too! I will be buying this again and again!
Edinburg, TX
Love the coconut scent to this product ! Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and fresh . would definitely recommend !

Looking for your answer?