Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.Experience the feeling of beautifully soft skin with Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash. Infused with nourishing Coconut Oil and formulated with Micro Oil Technology, this restoring body wash???s rich, clean-rinsing lather leaves skin feeling clean, soft and smooth.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Miracle Oil Coconut Oil Infused Nourishing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Lathers nicely Smells amazing Superrr hydrating. My skin always feels amazing after I use it. I love it.” in reviews
“Its just amazing! Beat body wash for dry skin ever! I highly recommend this for anybody with dry skin Its a must have on my shopping list from here on out!” in reviews
Red Blng Spgs, TN
It doesn’t really smell like coconut, but it is nourishing and soapy. It is not that bad of a body wash. It is pretty affordable. Probably would not buy again, but I would recommend it to people though.
I love using coconut oil on my skin so a body wash with it in already is a huge plus for me. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft. The coconut oil smells so good and the larger just feels so luxurious
Browns, IL
I absolutely love this body wash and I love the fact it had coconut oil in it. It saves me a step after the shower. It just leaves your skin silky smooth and the price is perfect.
Anderson, SC
You can't go wrong with this body wash, it's so hydrating and leaves your skin sooo soft. Great price, very affordable and long lasting. I bought it at publix and would recommend and continue to use.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, amd always leaves my skin feeling so soft. This body wash also keeps my skim from drying out from showering. It's a good body wash for the price.
South Solon, OH
This product made my skin feel so soft and luxurious. Skin didnt dry out. Loved it. You didnt have to put a lot on your puff. It lathered well and smelled amazing.
Idaho Falls
I love this product! It smells amazing, cleans well, and doesn't dry out my skin. I have used it for a couple of years and have had zero problems. A great body wash!
Woodland Hls, CA
This body wash is addictive!  I've got my entire family using it!  Not only does it smell great!  You don't have to use a lot and it goes a long way while leaving your feeling moisturized and smelling good for half the day!
Richmond, IN
I love the nice and fresh scent that comes with this product. I would recommend it to other potential buyers. It last a long time for the size of the bottle and is always a brand I can trust. It is also easy to find in most stores.
I have dyshidrotic eczema and it's the only body wash I can use that doesn't cause blisters. It helps my dry skin and makes it soft. I'm extra pleased because I hate coconut, but this smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?