BY DIAL

Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that cares for the skin you wash the most. Nourish your hands with white tea antioxidants and essential Vitamin E nutrients. This hand soap with moisturizer rinses clean and leaves your hands feeling healthy.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 33.Ingredients: Active Ingredient PurposeBenzethonium Chloride 0.10%.Antibacterial Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 33.Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride

Melissa R.
Dial® Liquid White Tea & Vitamin E Antibacterial Hand
I like dial as an antibacterial hand soap rather than a body wash. The white tea & vitamin e liquid smells really clean. It has a light hint of citrus but more of a subtle sweet scent. Your hands will feel clean but not dried out.... Thanks to the vitamin e.
Sasha S.
It's a great soap. It gets the job done. This soap isn't expensive and comes in a variety of scents. I've seen a foaming cleanser from the Dial brand but I personally prefer the traditional soap pump.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff smells great! This also works great. It's something I keep in my bathrooms and kitchen for use.

Although I love this soap and scent it dries out my hands pretty badly so I always have to use hand lotion right afterwards.

I always stock up when I find a good deal on these.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Sandra R.
Hereford, TX
Has a variety of smells and affordable price antibacterial soap for my guest bathroom smells high end with a affordable price tag last a few weeks in our house I would recommend and continue buying this product for my home
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Love this hand wash, I love most of Dials' hand wash scents and since this has antibacterial as well as vitamin E properties, I am a total fan of it and I also don't mind the clear formula. The only thing I wish was if it'd come in slight bigger bottle sizes.
Tara S.
bunker hill, IL
Smells clean, leaves hands soft and feels like the hands are clean. The price is average for a hand soap and clean fresh scent. I wish it would suds a little better but cant have it all in one product.
Madison N.
Hernando, MS
This is my favorite smell from their soap line it's smells clean and refreshing. It's last for awhile depends on how many people are using it. I buy this product for hand washing every time.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I'm a big fan of the smell of this product. It's very different from most basic soaps. I got this from target and was heavily pleased with the results I got. Great smell, soft hands and all at a great price.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Nice clean feeling. Does what it is suppose to do. My hands feels clean and and not feel greasy or oily to the touch. Does not dry my hands out like some soaps do. Nice soft scent.
Christian K.
Indianapolis, IN
Fragrance is fresh, gets the job done as far as cleaning i love the fact that it focuses on getting rid of germs its easy to use effective yes i believe so, I bought this product at Walgreens of course you can buy at Walmart which of course is going to be cheaper but you can also catch a buy one get one free at Walgreens

Amazon