BY DIAL

Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing fancy but does the trick for the household. I like refilling the soap dispensers rather than buying small bottles every time I need hand soap. There's nothing really fancy about it (no moisturizing, aloe, etc.) but it helps everyone stay healthy. I'd recommend it if you are looking for an affordable hand soap refill.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
We use Dial liquid soap all the time. I like the big refill bottles, because they make me feel like I'm doing just a bit more for nature by not constantly buying small pump bottles that go into the trash (or hopefully recycling!) after a few weeks. I've had my pump bottle for several months now. Still going strong.
BabyTsmomma C.
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like dial soap for my hands and face. It's fairly priced which I like. The reason I'm giving this product a c is because I only use it for hands and face. It leaves a film on my skin with I don't like. I made the mistake of using it for my entire body and it caused me to get a uti
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
I do not like this soap. I used it once in the past an di hate how it left my skin feeling, not soft at all. Would not recommend this
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my hands and I like it. I wouldn't wash my face or my body with it, but it works fine to wash your hands when using the bathroom.