Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
starr w.
this sanitizer is very useful, portable, and handy and although it does have a very strong sent the citrus is a great way to not make the smell felling overwhelming, it leaves my hands felling Clean and fresh. i would definitely recommend this product.
Shannon R.
As a momma to a toddler having a antibacterial on the go is a must! I love dial light citrus! This smell is amazing and the fact that is does not leave that heavy stick residue feeling on your hands is a huge plus. Always in my purse and on the go bag.
Susan B.
Tolleson, AZ
I love having the small travel size ready and available in my purse. it's perfect size, price and smell. i bought mine at walgreens on a quick trip and it was definitely better than i thought it was going to be. definitely did and would buy it again :)
Aldaysha N.
Suffern, NY
I've used this before , my first time using this was probably like a month ago , this product is different from most its smooth and smell much much better then expected, and its easy to use just pour it , Overall i like this product i would recommend it !
I love this dial hand sanitizer. It's great to use and go carry on you for times when you can't get to a sink. I believe I bought this at Walmart and it's super easy to use. I would recommend this to people that work outside and can't get to a sink.
Erica G.
Oakdale, CA
Sometimes washing your hands just isn't enough. Other times, you just can't get to a sink to wash your hands. Dial Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer is lightweight, easy to conceal, & will keep you clean and germ free right from your pocket or purse.
Mellissa W.
Atascadero , CA
This citrus scent hand sanitizer keeps your hands clean and free of germs, I love it! Not to mention it has a refreshing smell and not to over the top like some other ones I've tried.
Margaret B.
Love the citrus scent. Use this all the time
at work. I feel I am getting extra protection
at the work place. People always have colds.
I have always trusted Dial since a little girl.
Very easy to use and I would definitely
recommend to everyone.
Jenelle D.
Smells great! Doesn't feel pasty or gooey. I use the hand sanitizer anytime I'm unable to wash my hands and need to clean them. It's very easy to use and convenient as I can carry it with me anywhere. Very affordable and would buy again for sure!
Christen W.
Ranson , WV
It leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh. Also makes my hands smooth!! It helps get rid of all those nasty germs. Especially if you have kids that get into everything. I recommend this for any one.