Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Khadeshja S.
Using hand sanitizer is always a must for me. I love to use it to stay germ free & also the soft feeling it puts on your hand.. I use hand sanitizer about 3 times a day especially before I eat.
Jason G.
Vassar, MI
I was very surprised with this product. No matter how much you use it, it leaves your hands soft. It keeps your hands nice and soft. It also doesn't have a strong alcohol smell like most hand sanitizers. It actually has a faint citrus scent that is not over powering.
Rolando H.
Farmersville, CA
This Dial antibacterial hand sanitizer works and smells fantastic! I prefer this way over other brands and actively seek it out when I need sanitizer. For me there is no substitute. I use it in the car and it smells like oranges instead of harsh alcohol. Recommended!
Lindsey C.
Living in NYC I like to have hand sanitizer with me I like Dial's. Only thing I am not a huge fan of is the smell. It is a little too strong. I will probably just stick with the fragrance free.
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
Being a college student, I carry this with me everywhere I go! It is a very affordable to-go option, and hangs right from my book bag! I always worry about what kind of germs remain on door handles, elevator buttons, etc. around campus, and this brings peace of mind.
Lizzy Y.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is truly amazing. It doesn't dry my hands out like other brands to and the nice smell helps take away that strong smell others give yoy that make your nose hurt and your eyes burn.
Brittany C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I work with mentally ill patients and to be able to carry this in my scrub pockets with it leaking everywhere is wonderful! The smell is not to pleasing but for the price and effectiveness, that can be over looked. A MUST TRY!
Cheyenne E.
Cresco
Great and portable! Bought this for a camping trip and used it everyday for 5 days and still had half a bottle left! It's been a month and I still have some left... Great value for price
Shannon R.
As a momma to a toddler having a antibacterial on the go is a must! I love dial light citrus! This smell is amazing and the fact that is does not leave that heavy stick residue feeling on your hands is a huge plus. Always in my purse and on the go bag.
starr w.
this sanitizer is very useful, portable, and handy and although it does have a very strong sent the citrus is a great way to not make the smell felling overwhelming, it leaves my hands felling Clean and fresh. i would definitely recommend this product.