Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Alicia D.
I used dial liquid hand sanitizer all during army basic training. The size was perfect for travel and fit perfectly in my cargo pocket. The scent is great and it left my hands clean and smooth afterwards!
Yvette A.
Detroit, MI
Dial is one of those products that has been around since was a little girl. In my Moms house dial soap was definitely a staple item and one that you could depend on to provide cleanliness. Dial Liquid light Citrus Scent hand sanitizer that sits on my desk and used on a daily basis.
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
I'm not exactly sure if this product does clean my hands but in my non expert opinion they seem to! Except the smell kind of reminds me of cleaning products but still useful to have on hand at all times
Jessica S.
Detroit, AL
It is handy to carry in my purse so that I don't have to find a bathroom every time I need to wash my hands. i bought it at Walmart. I use it every day at some point. It is very ease to use and convenient. I would recommend this product to everyone. Especially women with purses
Dorothy H.
Hartville, MO
Clean coverage and feeling of being clean. I like the coverage, ease of application and the scent is divine and refreshing also. It leaves you feeling clean and a great non greasy feeling afterwards.
Antony G.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
It's always nice to have a portable pocket sized container of hand sanitizer around. I use to work retail for a major store and this was vital. The product is fairly priced and met all of my expectations. I would definitely buy it again. It's a staple in the retail profession.
Beauty T.
Smells good and fresh. It doesn't make my hands feel sticky like some of the other hand sanitizers do. Great to carry in your purse and it always come handy for me. I'm very satisfied with this product
Mary K.
Cheyenne, WY
Whenever I've used it it's been because my hands were sticky or just felt gross and after using it, combined with the refreshing citrus scent I can just feel that my hands are clean. Maybe it's the slight germaphobe in me but I can always feel cleaner hands when I use it.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I carry this with me all day everyday! Love the scent - very nice and not overpowering. Sometimes I use it multiple times some times only once. Doesn't dry out hands. I got it for fifty scents in the trial and travel section of walmart and will absolutely go back for more!
Geraldine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Normally I buy from bath and body works but I feel like that brand gives you more scent then clean feeling. Dial hasn't disappointed me yet with their products! I always feel like the germs will be kept away with dial and it won't harm my skin or leave behind yucky residue from the gel!