Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Erica B.
I love hand sanitizer. It makes it so you can clean your hands without going to the sink. I bought it at Walmart or Kmart. It's 99% effective and wonderful on the go. I'm completely satisfied with the product.
Paige M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love this hand sanitizer, it gets the job done and isn't too strong. Its very easy to use, although sometimes it clumps up on the top. It did meet my expectation! I love the Dial bar of soap even more though! I would recommend both photos. I will be repurchasing if i need hand sanitizer
Patricia O.
la crescenta, CA
Best hand sanitizer around. good price, great smell, and doesn't leave a weird residue afterwards. I can carry it around with me in my purse and use it for whenever i can't get my hands washed at the moment.
Roxanne D.
Kenedy, TX
I feel like Dial is a very good source of anti-bacterial soap and germ-x. Not only do you feel cleaner but it has amazing fragrances. So you get 99.99% of germs taken off and smell very good. I feel like everyone should get to try dial its a very good soap that i would prefer to anyone.
Nicky R.
Lawrenceville , GA
It's perfect to throw in my bag and use throughout the day. It's does not dry out my skin and the scent is light. It dries in seconds and I'm good to go. It's one of my favorite dollar been items for sure.
Hannah W.
Maud, OK
This product was great if you are just trying to fight off germs. It is in a small bottle so it fit in my purse perfectly. The only reason j did not give it 5 stars is because it didn't smell very nice.
Just a Norman hand sanitizer. Not much special about it. It smelled like alcohol, which is expected. I normally take it in my purse to buffets which is why the size of it is nice. You can find other ones that are just as compact though so nothing that stood out for me on this one.
Yvette A.
Detroit, MI
Dial is one of those products that has been around since was a little girl. In my Moms house dial soap was definitely a staple item and one that you could depend on to provide cleanliness. Dial Liquid light Citrus Scent hand sanitizer that sits on my desk and used on a daily basis.
Maria K.
It smells really good and does a great job. It is not very strong and not sticky. I had a problem of sticky hand or burning hand because of the sanitizer I have used in past but dial does a better job than other. I always have a bottle at work handy and love using it all the times.
Alicia D.
I used dial liquid hand sanitizer all during army basic training. The size was perfect for travel and fit perfectly in my cargo pocket. The scent is great and it left my hands clean and smooth afterwards!