Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
I bought this product from Walmart to bring with me traveling. It's the perfect size to take with you on a plane and it's super simple to use. It leaves you feeling clean and germ free! I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Jaylene F.
Dalton
I love this, I carry with me to school and everywhere I go. It has a good smell that isn't to strong, I use this every time I wash my hands. Just squirt a bit on my palms and rub it in. I honestly like this over any other brand.
Jade P.
Dial's hand sanitizer doesn't have a very strong scent, which I like. It's very easy to use. You can buy it at almost any store, I bought mine at Target. My hands felt clean and since then I have re-purchased it many times.
Jennifer N.
Everyone has an essential in their handbag or book bag, right? Well you can never go wrong with hand sanitizer. This one in particular has a nice light scent and performs as well as bath and body works pocket packs!
Amanda J.
Warner Robins, GA
Perfect size sanitizer to keep with you when you are on the go. Very affordable so I can get many bottles for home, work and to keep in my purse. Simple flip top to keep it easy to use and mess free. Works great to keep those germs of your hands and you sick free. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Elaina W.
So, I am constantly washing my hands as I am quite the germaphobe, and this product is so perfect for on the go. I like to keep one in my car and one in my purse. The smell is great and it leaves my hands feeling clean. It is quite affordable and convenient. I definitely recommend this product!
Sandie P.
This hand sanitizer was an excellent buy! The smell wasn't overwhelming like most hand sanitizers and didn't feel sticky once dry either! Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush!
Jennifer B.
Childersburg, AL
Love this product it's perfect for me I would suggest it to anyone who hasn't tried this it's not expensive at all and is travel size when you need it on the go it doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky at all
Dani S.
Austin , Tx
Dial hand soap is perfect for the kitchen. The citrus sent cuts any order you have from cooking and this sanitizer cuts bacteria. Perfect to use for kids as a quick clear. I grab this at my local grocery store.
Jess K.
Mountain Top, PA
This hand sanitizer is very good after using it I always feel like I have cleaner hands. I found mine at a drug store. I use it frequently and I like to keep it in my bags. Overall I think it is a good product.