Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial 2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DIAL

Dial light citrus scent hand sanitizer 2-oz. see more...

Dial Liquid Light Citrus Scent  Hand Sanitizer Antibacterial  2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Working in a hospital, clean hands are a must, so this sanitizer is great to keep in my bag and on my desk for my quick germ free solutions when I'm in a rush! " in 1 review
Grace S.
Pine Bluff, AR
This product smells really nice and it's so good. It's like using the
real soap but in a smaller, compact way. And what I really like about it is
when you eat, the nasty hand sanitizer taste doesn't go in your mouth right along with your food.
It dries up quickly and have a wonderful smell and makes my hand feel soft and smooth instead of sticky and dry!
Marah V.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect size for a backpack, pocket, or purse. As a medical student, I keep these on hand and stocked in my white coat pocket, backpack, and purse. Gives me great peace of mind coming and going from the hospital: keeping germs both from getting in and out.
Katie W.
Gilbert, AZ
I always take a hand sanitizer with me when traveling. Took this on my summer trip for me and my family to use. We used in the airports, on the cruise ship, and on many of our tours where thousands of people pass by. Nobody got sick, and I liked the scent. It was not overpowering. I did notice that it dried my hands a bit, but better that than a cold!
India B.
Starkville, MS
These are perfect for on the go sanitizers. Whether you keep them in your purse, car, or office these little guys will get the job done. There isn't a harsh smell either when you pour in in your hands. The citrus scent gives it more of a fresher smell too.
Maggie S.
The Colony, TX
The light citrus scent actually wakes me up and refreshes me throughout the day. I purchased it at my local Walmart which is perfect because it is so easy to get. This product is incredibly convenient when you can't get to a sink with soap and water.
Julia F.
Dial hand sanitizer helps me maintain my frequently washed hands in excellent condition without overly drying my skin and offers me different scents; it is a little pricey for hand sanitizer but nothing crazy and worth it for nice, smooth hands
Gabrielle C.
Wailuku, HI
Dial Hand Sanitizer is an excellent way to keep clean on the go with out having an outcome of sticky hands after uses. Personally, I needed about 3 squirts of this to feel squeaky clean. However, the quality is still awesome at a reasonable price.
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I work with the public in the medical field and it is essential to have a quick drying, light sanitizer that can be on the go. I love this product because it isn't heavy, sticky, or oily. When I can't wash my hands, this is the best alternative!
Breanna F.
San Clemente , CA
This product stood out to me because not only did it rid my hands of germs and bacteria but also left them with An amazing scent. Most hand sanatizers can leave a chemical smell but this Dial Light Citrus hand sanitizer did wonders.
Viviana S.
El Paso, TX
When me and my mom go watch my brother play we are always carrying these around because of we have to go to to the ladies room because they never have soap in the ball parks 🙄. It's very moisturizing and has a really good scent !!